Yodel phone number for sheffield

There isn't a phone number direct to Sheffield for this shower but the main number is 08444537443. The major company I used to work for changed from them to DPD. One of my customers who was in at the time saw his laptop come flying over a 6ft fence despite the fact the gate and his front door was open. They also contacted me to advise then had found a parcel that had been lost in transit, when I checked the customer had been refunded 3 years previously

Never trust a company that doesn't have an obvious and easily obtainable rudimentary method of contact such as a telephone number.

Lots of Yodel bashing going on here, there service has been nothing but exceptional over the years personally speaking.

Lots seem to forget that compared to the post office (who are total bumming merchants) that their prices are uber uber reasonable. Crazy even. Ofcourse for such a big company there will be a few screw ups.

Anyway... if you go there (s9 1xa, parkhouse lane) with the tracking number they will sort it out then and there. And dont be giving those birds jip either, they're all totally sound and the way I've heard them deal with customers on the phone is always courteous and respectful.

Thing is they aren't big company, they use freelancers to do most of the delivery it's usually a man with a van but it can be a woman with car and kid! That said last time I had a problem with a delivery in Sheffield, they gave me the courier's direct number and we sorted it out in 10 minutes but YMMV hugely given the way they organise the business.

Edited by smiggs

This doesn't help you at all but just wanted to say........... I wouldn't use them ever again. Their service is terrible if you can call it a service. They tried to deliver my parcel to a totally different address to mine, when I found out about this I phoned up and they put the phone down on me !! Totally appalling.

Never really understood that, do you really get to pick and choose what courier a supplier uses? I can understand it when people say they wouldn't use them as a sender but as a receiver?

Anyway, their depot is in Tinsley, good luck finding a phone number for them though, I trawled the net a few months back for hours and came up with nothing so drove to their depot and left a number for them to call me when it arrived back at the depot so I could collect it.

What I meant by " I wouldn't use them again " is that I have had problems with them in the past as a sender, then this problem as a recipient. Totally sh*t company, avoid them like the plague.

Never trust a company that doesn't have an obvious and easily obtainable rudimentary method of contact such as a telephone number.

It does have viable phone number but as most large companies these days it is a call centre - that's the way of the world I'm afraid. I spoke to one this morning whose agent after I had given him my full name addressed me as Mrs Linda. I politely refused to speak to him and asked to speak to his manager

Never really understood that, do you really get to pick and choose what courier a supplier uses? I can understand it when people say they wouldn't use them as a sender but as a receiver?

Yodel are banned from setting foot on my land after the previous conduct of one of their staff. It's perfectly possible to do so - you just send a notice of withdrawal of implied right of access to them. If they then try and deliver anything they are trespassing and it's their problem if they accept something for delivery for you.

Yodel are banned from setting foot on my land after the previous conduct of one of their staff. It's perfectly possible to do so - you just send a notice of withdrawal of implied right of access to them. If they then try and deliver anything they are trespassing and it's their problem if they accept something for delivery for you.

I wasn't aware such a thing existed, very interesting...thanks :thumbsup:

Well thats rather idiotic, what happens if you order something from somewhere, you dont know what courier they use when you place the order and it then turns out to be Yodel?

Well thats rather idiotic, what happens if you order something from somewhere, you dont know what courier they use when you place the order and it then turns out to be Yodel?

That's Yodel's problem to sort out if they do, but if I knew that the supplier used them I'd tell them another carrier or no sale.

This comes from Yodel doing a delivery, unexpectedly and catching me in the shower. Thinking it was a neighbour I called down that I'd be thirty seconds, the comment I got back was "F*** you t***** I'm not waiting" followed by an almighty bang as the delivery guy slung a 2 grand laptop into - all the way through in fact the conservatory windowpane, and then onto the music system inside. That cost nearly £900 to fix and faffing about with the laptop supplier. If I didnt have CCTV I'd have footed the bill myself.

Yodel refused to even contend they had any responsibility at all for his actions, ergo they don't get on my land any more. If they ever do they will be immediately evicted.

How did this pan out for you in the end? I'm waiting in for them to deliver today & just have a really, really bad feeling about it as it claims to have left its original location but doesn't show that it's arrived to the Sheffield Service Centre as yet, even though a (5p per minute) phone call 'confirmed' it was at the Sheffield Service Centre!?!

All couriers are at over capacity at this time of year - even the ever reliable interlink have dropped me in the poo a couple of times this month. UPS have totally lost a couple of parcels of mine, Im not getting them at all. Someone might end up with a couple of odd Xmas presents this year.