Grooming of UK jihadis, do violent computer games play a part?

Hahahahaha.

Please tell me this is a joke?

No one can be that stupid to make a correlation between video games and grooming of young people.

I've lost faith in humanity.

Your shameless bad faith obliges me to draw your attention back to your very own post 136.

Feel free to man up any time you care :)

Why do you think that a link about UK Jihadists isn't relevant in topic about UK jihadists?

Guest sibon
is the Pope a catholic ?

Yes he is.

But he doesn't play Cod:)

Yes he is.

But he doesn't play Cod:)

No but isn't it a cool thought. After he finishes doing that thing on the balcony grabs his headset and a few red bulls and gives it large on the PS3 (user name Da_holy_father).

Guest sibon
No but isn't it a cool thought. After he finishes doing that thing on the balcony grabs his headset and a few red bulls and gives it large on the PS3 (user name Da_holy_father).

There I was making a little religious joke. And you pop up and spoil it with some ridiculous imagery:D

I'm not going to sleep tonight now.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left

A film is of approx 2hrs, and an action game sometimes turn into addiction, it continues for hours. After playing for such long hours...... mind those have some effect.

You could say the same about a job, imagine someone who mops floors hour after hour, they might be at risk of going on a mopping rampage in their own time!