Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

On 06/05/2020 at 13:44, woolyhead said:

The number of new cars sold last month was a mere 1000, according to The Mail.  Even if they aren't quite accurate, what are the chances for driving schools getting going soon after the lockdown?

I've contacted a few and they're fully booked now for the foreseeable future

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Driving Instructors that are taking on new learners in the S12 area?

T.I.A. 

On 06/05/2020 at 13:44, woolyhead said:

The number of new cars sold last month was a mere 1000, according to The Mail.  Even if they aren't quite accurate, what are the chances for driving schools getting going soon after the lockdown?

I saw quite a few DIs giving lessons DURING the 2nd lockdown, most without any form of PPE on either the pupil or the instructor. 

6 hours ago, Resident said:

I saw quite a few DIs giving lessons DURING the 2nd lockdown, most without any form of PPE on either the pupil or the instructor. 

How do you know they were instructing? They could have just been driving with a family member, or teaching a family member.

3 minutes ago, WarPig said:

How do you know they were instructing? They could have just been driving with a family member, or teaching a family member.

Saw the same instructor on multiple occasions, different pupil each time, at least 5.

So what are the chances of 5 young adults, all from the same household, needing lessons? 

22 hours ago, Resident said:

Saw the same instructor on multiple occasions, different pupil each time, at least 5.

So what are the chances of 5 young adults, all from the same household, needing lessons? 

They could have been Quintuplets