Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Wife needs a refresher course in driving as she has not driven for a few years. She has a full UK driving licence but needs a refresher course.

Can anyone recommend an instructor convenient for Wincobank S9

Oscar 1979

not driven for a while and could do with a confidence booster - live S11

I would have thought any driving school would offer you some refresher lessons

Hello,

Is anyone able to recommend a driving instructor in the Sheffield S20 Chrystal Peaks area/Halfway area please - enquiry is for my daughter who would like to start taking driving lessons please?

Thank you.

A bit of a long shot but does anyone know of a driving instructor in the Sheffield area who has experience of dealing with autistic learners?

My friend's daughter is trying to learn to drive but due to her autism, she often has trouble understand where she's making mistakes or in taking critical advice on board.

Not being autistic myself it can be hard for me to understand such problems but they are real and it's proving something of an impediment to her.

Does anyone know of any cheap and GOOD driving lessons in Sheffield?

Does anyone know of any cheap and GOOD driving lessons in Sheffield?

How low a price would be cheap?

Presumably, you want to do as little as you can to pass a test.

No, is the probable answer.

I’m so glad I’m not involved in this “cheap as chips and GOOD” market.

Can't find a similar thread since 2009- so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a five day driving course in Sheffield or nearby? My son has been taking lessons and has passed his theory test so any pointers would be useful thanks.

---------- Post added 23-08-2018 at 10:26 ----------

Well this is a pretty useless thread- I haven't been on SF for ages and it definitely isn't what it used to be...:(

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to learn how to drive in the new year, and am looking for an instructor.

I've had about 15 hours worth of lessons, but this was around 5 years ago, so while I'm not an absolute beginner, I'm not experienced either.

Does anyone know an instructor that would do some refresher lessons and then identify where I am in my learning, and go from there?

Thanks a lot!

Hi all

Bit of a stupid question! I was recommended a lady driving instructor in the Lodge Moor area for my daughter.

I spoke to her, agreed to book my daughter in, and now stupidly I've lost her details. My daughter has been 17 for a month, so she should have been back in touch 🙁

Can anyone help me out with any suggestions?

The number of new cars sold last month was a mere 1000, according to The Mail.  Even if they aren't quite accurate, what are the chances for driving schools getting going soon after the lockdown?

Can anyone recommend a good female driving instructor?

Edited by alegria