Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

I would highly recommend horizon. My instructor was gav and he was an amazing instructor, he was really patient and worked on my weaknesses. This was my fourth time taking my test where previously I had failed and passed with horizon with 3 minors. He was really supportive and has a good teaching method that he adapts to suits your learning needs. Thanks Gav!

Anyone know any driving instructors in the Gleadless area that may have availability for lessons starting tomorrow (Friday 22nd January) after 5.30pm? Been let down by another school and looking to start asap. Absolute beginner, but spent most of my life as a passenger so hope I pick up quickly.

Hi all,

I just wanted people's advice and recommendations for a driving instructor please, I'm based in Handsworth if that matters.

I've done my test twice then stopped taking lessons, I just need to get back in to it ASAP.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hi

My son has mixed up the dates for a 2nd driving test (26th Feb 10:24am - Middlewood) and his instructor is already booked for another of his pupils test the same day.

Does anyone know or can recommend another instructor that might be able to help, perhaps someone who starting out and less likely to be fully booked - we've tried a few to no avail.

many thanks!!

Hi

My son has mixed up the dates for a 2nd driving test (26th Feb 10:24am - Middlewood) and his instructor is already booked for another of his pupils test the same day.

Does anyone know or can recommend another instructor that might be able to help, perhaps someone who starting out and less likely to be fully booked - we've tried a few to no avail.

many thanks!!

Can't he postpone the test, giving as of today 3 working days' notice?

Is he keen on taking a test in a different car to the one he is used to?

Finding an instructor who is not reluctant to simply hire out his/her vehicle to a stranger/pupil for a test is undoubtedly tricky. "Busy, sorry" would have been my response, sorry!

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a male or female instructor in the S10 or S11 area? Manual gears. Recent success / good reviews etc obviously :)

Thanks

Hi,

just wondering if anyone could recommend a good, reliable and decently priced driving instructor/company in south side of Sheffield please?

We need to get driving pretty quick.

Thank you! :)

Hello..

Can anyone recommend a registered driving instructor who has experience of teaching students with AS?

Sheffiel 6 area...

Thank you in advance

Hello..

Can anyone recommend a registered driving instructor who has experience of teaching students with AS?

Sheffiel 6 area...

Thank you in advance

I have just tried to respond to your pm but your in box is full, can you clear some room please :)

Hi I'm looking at starting to learn to drive again and wondering if anybody could recommend an instructor who has an automatic car which is what I'm wanting to learn in or if there are any instructors on here who have an automatic I am in woodhouse. Previously failed 5 tests in the past in a manual hence wanting to learn in an automatic

Thanks

Mark

Are there any reliable and good driving instructors that want business. My friend and has been trying for over 3 weeks to speak to someone. What is required is an intensive course with an automatic car. T

The timeline is hopefully 4 weeks time if possible, start on the Monday test on the Friday. She has had lessons and is based in S2, has passed the theory. Is looking at spending maximum of £600.

She has left countless messages both by phone and email to countless people and not one reply. So here we are on Sheffield forum.