Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Can anyone recommend a good female driving instructor.

Also has anyone heard of Kate Chapman school of motoring she seems to have fairly good reviews on the net.

I had some lessons a few years ago with Laura at Revolution Driving School. I thought she was really good. Not sure if she's still doing it, but, if so, recommended, especially for unconfident drivers.

Pat Holden is amazing . My daughter and 3 friends all passed 1st time with her. Based in S20.

Anyone recommend a independent instructor in the parson cross, ecclesfield, chapletown area for my lad to start lessons. Years ago I used a guy called Ian think he was from Chapletown drove about in a black golf, he was spot on

I had some lessons a few years ago with Laura at Revolution Driving School. I thought she was really good. Not sure if she's still doing it, but, if so, recommended, especially for unconfident drivers.

I used her until she went on maternity leave last year.. Think shell be back to returning to lessons in October time... I know a few people who used her and passed as well.

I can also recommend Laura at RED and shes based in Woodseats - who is my current instructor (hopefully only until Monday) She covers all of Sheffield as well as northern Chesterfield..

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1415050

Anyone recommend a independent instructor in the parson cross, ecclesfield, chapletown area for my lad to start lessons. Years ago I used a guy called Ian think he was from Chapletown drove about in a black golf, he was spot on

Try this guy: http://sandersondriving.com/

Had 4 hours driving so far with George it has been great and know I have improved a lot already. I had driving lessons many years ago when I was 19, the guy was creepy and I didn't feel at ease and was too nervous to go about 20mph. Totally different this time, partially because I'm older but also because George puts me at ease.

My daughter is using Lee from RED. She has already done far more in her four lessons than a lot of others she knows who have been driving a few months longer.

Try this guy: http://sandersondriving.com/

Had 4 hours driving so far with George it has been great and know I have improved a lot already. I had driving lessons many years ago when I was 19, the guy was creepy and I didn't feel at ease and was too nervous to go about 20mph. Totally different this time, partially because I'm older but also because George puts me at ease.

I'd definitely recommend George he is so patient. I passed with him many years ago and I still recommend him to anyone wanting manual lessons.

Hi guys can anyone recommend a nice jolly positive driving instructor . I went with drive dynaamics and the instructer i got is so rude she almist yells at me tells me that why cant i get hold of driving its too simple and i cant understand in short shes discouraged me to the point that i want to give up my lessons going for auto.atic have had 5 lessons . Can anyone suggest someone who is positive and polite ....

Laura at RED and shes based in Woodseats - who is my current instructor

She covers all of Sheffield as well as northern Chesterfield/Chapeltown/etc..

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1415050

Hi guys can anyone recommend a nice jolly positive driving instructor . I went with drive dynaamics and the instructer i got is so rude she almist yells at me tells me that why cant i get hold of driving its too simple and i cant understand in short shes discouraged me to the point that i want to give up my lessons going for auto.atic have had 5 lessons . Can anyone suggest someone who is positive and polite ....

Seriously shes calm, friendly, flexible hours and super easy going.

Dont give up on learning manual, please dont. Its all about the timing and being comfortable with what to do next. Laura is super patient and never yells. Please give her a ring!!

I had an instructor who had me in tears after every lesson and its just money down the drain with people like that.

Thanks but where can i find laura