Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

Hi

I am looking for a driving instructor in s5 parson cross, must be able to do Sunday lessons due to work commitments. Can anyone recommend anyone please.

My daughter used Paul at Martin Woodward...very good ...I actually paid for more than she needed so she would have more driving experience .he also helped her with the theory test..passed and very confident safe driver...fully recommend having black box fitted when you get a car too...keeps you in good driving practice...she's now looking at £108 reduction in her insurance after just 2months driving��

Edited by annb3811

Tried half a dozen places and no joy, they either don't cover the area or have no vacancies. Any recomendations?

Hi, does any body know of any good, reliable intensive driving course companies?

Hi, does any body know of any good, reliable intensive driving course companies?

Depends on what you want from "intensive".

There are companies who claim to be able to get a theory and practical test dovetailed in and around, say, 40 hours (1 solid week) of tuition.

Have never understood how the logistics of this could work out.

Then there's the reality that people learn at differing speed/pace so "intensive" (40 hours straight off) is definitely not for everyone.

Also, as for any instructor having 20 or 40 hours free in his/her diary in the immediate future ... ask yourself why that is.

If it is the case that you'd like to cram in lessons (say 3-4 hours per week) to get to drive and take your test quickly then that's altogether a different scenario.

With flexibility in both sides that's easily possible.

I went to Alan from Horizon, seems to cover all Sheffield. He was great, decent rate and block payments make it a bit cheaper. I passed aged 50 then did my pass + and I love it.

Could anyone recommend a good driving school or instructor as my son is wanting to take up driving lessons.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

Hi All, Can anyone please recomend me a good driving instructor in the Hillsborough/Wakley area??

First time learner and wanting to block book if poss.

My OH used Martin Woodward, there's a few instructors he had Richard, very patient.