Help Desperately Needed from Person with Car and Hour Free Tonight

I don't usually ask for help like this but I am in a dire situation and have been offered a lifeline from a very kind sole in sheffield and require assistance to pick up an item and bring it to my place. It is only available to me tonight, hence the desperation, but this would improve my life ten fold and I would be forever in admiration, and favours, in return. PM me if you are my angel, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

It would be really helpful if you gave members a clue of the size of the 'item' you need fetching (ie is it bulky, big, small...etc)...and just a general idea of from where and to where it's going...etc....it's all a bit vague and a bit cloak and dagger...Just a thought! :)

It might help to advertise what the item is, where you want collecting from and where you're going to. I know that sounds nosey but I certainly wouldn't pick up a stranger who could be carrying all types of illegal items (Not suggesting you are).

Yes, size of item and where it is and where you want it taking to would enable more people to work out whether they can offer assistance or not. :)

There speaks voices of experience.

Just in case my experience can help you can not fit a twin tub in a Fiat cinqecento.

Also bus drivers get annoyed when you take room size carpets on busses.

Especially if it's a Little Nipper.

If you're going to pickup a coffee table from freecycle then I'm out.

I assume this item cannot fit in a taxi??

Well you wouldn't know until it was being loaded in the car, along with an assortment of cushions and slightly stained rug :D

I would hardly call picking up a coffee table a "dire situation" :D

its just 3 bags of icing sugar from pitsmore

Just in case my experience can help you can not fit a twin tub in a Fiat cinqecento.

Or a 3 seater settee in a fiesta

The OP has language and syntax that a scammer from Nigeria would use.

Yours faithfully, Blessing Obumumulomobonjo

So what was it and was did you get it collected?