Humax PVR 9300T retune problems

When I first bought the above, people on here gave me a lot of help with getting it tuned in to the correct transmitter. This week there was a retune and now I'm back to BBC Newcastle! I'm also having problems with the programme guide, which is mostly blank apart from BBC channels. I understand this may be because I'm tuned in to more than one transmitter? I live in Crookes and so have several strong signals available ( though I'm amazed to be getting Tyneside programmes even so!). Please could someone tell me which channel numbers to use for the 5 basic channels? Tuning those in manually resolved the problem last time. Any other advice welcome!

If you're getting BBC Newcastle your aerial must be pointing north.

Emley Moor transmitter is the best bet.

Select the manual tuning option in the Humax setup and enter/save these channels :

47 , 44 , 41 , 51 , 52 , 48

When you tune it, after it has found all the channels it and you select save, you probably had the choice of which transmitter you want it to use. (as it sounds like it is picking up two). I I get Sheffield or... a different one! you may have selected the wrong one. If I don't select the Sheffield one I get other regions news and channels.

If you're getting BBC Newcastle your aerial must be pointing north.

Emley Moor transmitter is the best bet.

Select the manual tuning option in the Humax setup and enter/save these channels :

47 , 44 , 41 , 51 , 52 , 48

Thanks - have retuned to these. However, a couple of hours later, ITV 1 and 2, Channel 5 and all the Channel 4 channels still haven't loaded into the EPG. Is there anything else I can do to get them to load?

Those channels are on ch44 Emley Moor Transmitter.

Try entering ch29 Bilsdale Transmitter ( North East ).

If that works, enter the rest of the Bilsdale channels instead of Emley moor :

26, 29, 23, 43, 46, 40

If those channels return but others disappear, then your TV aerial may require re-aligning as it should pick up the full range from one transmitter or the other.