Away from here for a few weeks.

No RR....dont keep asking...just leave it.....but what a shame...:hihi:

Perhaps you're right Shezza:thumbsup:

Shame :clap::clap::clap: Owl.

I'm sorry peakexpat that(as usual) this thread is being spoilt by this ******* person

No RR....dont keep asking...just leave it.....but what a shame...:hihi:

:banana: What a shame.:banana: Owl.

:) rossy, thanks for clarifying things, as I mentioned there was no connection towards Pat

whatsoever. You wasn't being disrespectful at all , neither was Sheridan or myself.

As you say you passed on your good wishes to Pat earlier , as I did also myself.

"WHAT A SHAME " was just jovial banter.

It started by canadablade saying he watches Toronto FC

and he said Grappler watches Hallam FC

BUT they said they would rather watch Sheffield United (obviously ).

I then added "WHAT A SHAME " jokingly.

That was all it was about, no connection whatsoever to Pat. :) Owl.

Hey up all.

Just laid out soaking up this 30 degree heat so thought I would check in.

My internet would have beenvswallowed up if I listened to our match yesterday so I left it be but saw the result and all things said and done I am happy with it a good point in fairness. Good win for united as well I see against an in form Rochdale. If anyone went up to Bolton wants to sum it up for me I would appreciate it loads.

Anyway its blooming warm not that I am complaining hahaha

Hey up all.

My internet would have beenvswallowed up if I listened to our match yesterday so I left it be but saw the result and all things said and done I am happy with it a good point in fairness. Good win for united as well I see against an in form Rochdale. If anyone went up to Bolton wants to sum it up for me I would appreciate it loads.

Good to hear from here you pat,i wasnt at bolton yesterday but watched the live stream,we played some lovely football created endless amount of chances [and this is without lee and hutchinson ]may scored a good goal which was disallowed cos of a earlier infringment [very harsh ]two kicked of the line,and some poor finishing to be fair,on another day with the rub of the green we could/should have had five.Defence looked rock solid again and westwood could have spent the afternoon soaking up the sun with you.We do look a good organised championship team at long last,expect a decent season.:)

Hey up all.

Get used to it mate,been like this since May and at least the next month will be scorchio.

You wasn't away that long then lol...

Internet does work elsewhere, you just wanted to really tell us you are in the sun ;) who cares when you have Gleadless to enjoy lmao...

Internet does work elsewhere, you just wanted to really tell us you are in the sun ;) who cares when you have Gleadless to enjoy lmao...

And not forgetting the irrepressible charms of Mr Whicher to keep us all enthralled on a fine Sunday evening:hihi:

This is the life eh Corks :help:

You know what its like corker you never get a reliable write up in the media. Of course I had to rub it in about the heat a little bit be rude not to :hihi:

You know what its like corker you never get a reliable write up in the media. Of course I had to rub it in about the heat a little bit be rude not to :hihi:

:hihi: lol m8 hope your settling in fella.

Currently in Empuria Brava one and a half hours north of Barcelona.

Some things here I just cannot believe. There´s a Sky Diving School that last year broke the World Record for summat or other. Seeing the Pro´s approach land at easily 100mph. then slow to a walkling pace and touch down like they´ve just stepped off a bench is unbelievable. The Windoor is an unbelievable place, Skydiving indoors in a big verticle wind tunnel. Mindblowing!

Good result for my boys again, but the lack of goals concerns me.

What sort of game did Nuhiu have, and also Stevie May?

It´s all Real Madrid, Ronaldo and Messi over here.

Keep strong Pete, and get back on here soon.

Ciao, as they say here where they speak Catalan or French, or anything but Spanish. Very confusing place.

Later edit: All the best Pat. Hope it works out great for you.

---------- Post added 15-09-2014 at 21:16 ----------

Hear hear, well said. ... Enjoy your break.

Loving it Rossy!

No phone. no work, no alarms. no commitments, no cares.................

Marvellous! I´m currently well oiled (not usual for me) and just about to stick my umpteenth Euro in the computer machine thingy ............... or maybe not!

I´m flaggin sharpish. Off to bed I reckon, a´fore I fall down! :hihi:

Worra life! I could get used to this.

Edited by Hotmale 1954