Away from here for a few weeks.

If you are going anywhere near Barcelona I think you'll find Wednesday and Barca to be very similar.

Their ground isn't falling down is it???

Their ground isn't falling down is it???

Is Hillsborough falling down? Do you have any links?

I could link you to Hillsborough being chosen over BL though.

Off on a top secret mission to secure financial investment for the football club I love :hihi:

On a serious note away on business for a couple of weeks minimum from tomorrow in the wonderful and hopefully very sunny Spain. Myself and the wife are hoping to secure long term property over there as I have had a pretty decent work opportunity that is too good to turn down in the long run.

So here is to hopefully a fruitful fortnight or more. I have to admit the thought of moving away from my Beloved Sheffield Wednesday pains me but hopefully if it does all happen I will be able to get my updates from you guys on here?

Fellow Owls please sing a few choruses for me in the ground and help them pick up the points. Anyhow peace out and speak upon my return.:headbang:

Enjoy and good luck with the new life, your one of the more reasoned and balanced posters on here,(from both devides) .

Enjoy and good luck with the new life, your one of the more reasoned and balanced posters on here,(from both devides) .

Liked and seconded.

Forum meet summer 2015 sorted.:hihi:

Is Hillsborough falling down? Do you have any links?

I could link you to Hillsborough being chosen over BL though.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:once again too easy:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 22:05 ----------

Liked and seconded.

Forum meet summer 2015 sorted.:hihi:

That meet sounds good ,count me in:thumbsup:

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind messages really kind of you all. Just sat at the apartment with a coffee in the sun by the pool as it is a little early in the day for San Miguel for me. Bought a mifi thingy and Spanish Vodafone sim for net as we need it for addresses and numbers but won't be on too much. Anyhow thanks again.

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind messages really kind of you all. Just sat at the apartment with a coffee in the sun by the pool as it is a little early in the day for San Miguel for me. Bought a mifi thingy and Spanish Vodafone sim for net as we need it for addresses and numbers but won't be on too much. Anyhow thanks again.

Not sure where you are in Spain but internet isn't cheap,3GB is currently around 20€ per month.

Good luck fella, emigrating is good for your life experiences, you might miss Wednesday, but there will be another club near to steal your heart, trust me.

Not really mate ... Been in Toronto a long time and even though I go watch Toronto FC a lot theres no way they could steal my heart.

Funny was having the exact same chat with G the other day about it , he said he goes watches Hallam FC and his godson play etc but theres only one club you can always love and that's SHEFFIELD UNITED

Not really mate ... Been in Toronto a long time and even though I go watch Toronto FC a lot theres no way they could steal my heart.

Funny was having the exact same chat with G the other day about it , he said he goes watches Hallam FC and his godson play etc but theres only one club you can always love and that's SHEFFIELD UNITED

:banana: What a shame.:banana: Owl.

What a shame about what?

No RR....dont keep asking...just leave it.....but what a shame...:hihi: