Away from here for a few weeks.

Off on a top secret mission to secure financial investment for the football club I love :hihi:

On a serious note away on business for a couple of weeks minimum from tomorrow in the wonderful and hopefully very sunny Spain. Myself and the wife are hoping to secure long term property over there as I have had a pretty decent work opportunity that is too good to turn down in the long run.

So here is to hopefully a fruitful fortnight or more. I have to admit the thought of moving away from my Beloved Sheffield Wednesday pains me but hopefully if it does all happen I will be able to get my updates from you guys on here?

Fellow Owls please sing a few choruses for me in the ground and help them pick up the points. Anyhow peace out and speak upon my return.:headbang:

Off on a top secret mission to secure financial investment for the football club I love :hihi:

On a serious note away on business for a couple of weeks minimum from tomorrow in the wonderful and hopefully very sunny Spain. Myself and the wife are hoping to secure long term property over there as I have had a pretty decent work opportunity that is too good to turn down in the long run.

Have a good time and bring plenty of sun cream,been scorchio here for the last 4 months and looking the same for the foreseeable future.

Have a good time and bring plenty of sun cream,been scorchio here for the last 4 months and looking the same for the foreseeable future.

Cheers mate,

I lived over there for a few years when I was younger so I'm used to the heat but the wife might struggle but she will get used to it, she will have to :hihi:

All the best pat I hope everything works out well for you.

Cheers mate,

I lived over there for a few years when I was younger so I'm used to the heat but the wife might struggle but she will get used to it, she will have to :hihi:

She will,better than getting up in the cold and rain,tipping 40ish today.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Hope all works out for you and your wife Pat , enjoy. :thumbsup: Owl.

Good luck for the future Pat.

Cheers for the kind words lads appreciated! Will nip in when all is sorted just not sure on the internet situation for at least the next couple of weeks while we are out there sorting things out.

Good luck to you Pat, i,m sure if all works out for you, you,re going to miss some exiting times. U.T.O

If you won't be going to the matches any more I hope you'll be sending them the money. :hihi:

All the best for the future, take Stuart Gray's phone number and keep an eye out for the next Iniesta.

Good luck pat, mulling a potential move to California myself pal, but the thought of leaving footy behind is pretty tough!

All the best pal.