Loving home needed for Rat Snake

I adopted my 6 year old Rat Snake (Ianto-Baby) about 5.5 years ago after my ex decided that caring for her was not a big priority.

It was more out of necessity than a want / like of snakes and although i've read the books, I don't have the passion for reptiles that I think any pet owner should have.

Both the house and myself generally smell of mine and my house mates 3 dogs and after a unsupervised meeting between my dog and the snake (I was cleaning the snake out, put the dog downstairs, other dog let her out, dog opens the bathroom door to say hi to the snake, much snake anger and chaos ensues!) it seems to stress her out and confuse her when she's out.

I haven't handled her as much since adopting a rescue staffy so I am looking for a home for her with experienced snake handlers who can reassure her and give her the home and love she deserves.

She comes with a big vivarium and the various hides etc. She's beautiful colours and is pretty chilled out most of the time. She's only ever bitten me 3 times, 2 times, I was feeding her a mouse and my hands got in the way, other time was when I walked past her after the dog incident and I didn't realise she was under the table and was furious / scared. She likes to bathe in water so I put her in the bathroom sometimes and allow her to find her way to the water (although block up any escape holes, especially bath panels, floor boards, behind sinks etc!)

I don't want any money for her, just the assurance that she will be well loved and well looked after. If you do find yourself unable to care for her for whatever reason, please let me know and I will come collect her.

I would like to do a home check before hand as well just to make sure she's going to a good home.

If you can :help:, please let me know :)

Thanks!