Best place to buy a garden shed needed urgently

Anyone recommend anywhere not too overly priced but need to be able to collect tomorrow or get it delivered cheers

B&Q Darnall have some about £140

There's always that place near Centretainment on the ring road called Shedworld.

I presume that they have sheds for sale... never been in like but with a name like that you could probably walk out with a flatpack one...

Other option would be CostCo if you are a member they sometimes have them in at good prices.

We used a place on Archer Rd. near Millhouses Park. We were happy at first, but it developed a leak within a few months. They weren't interested. Others have been quite happy with them, so we may have just had a bit of bad luck, but I wasn't impressed with their attitude.

Hillsborough fencing

Wickes 'Premium' shed £150. Not very durable though! If you are wanting something to last a few years you want t&g flooring and walls.

Any where but the place at the junction of Greenland Road / Shepcote Lane

Edited by mickyboy

Why not? I've only ever driven past it, presumably a shed is a shed.....

Just wondering why avoid them?

Anyone recommend anywhere not too overly priced but need to be able to collect tomorrow or get it delivered cheers

If not too late.. JTF has a bankrupcy clearance sale and the sheds and garden furniture are at rock bottom prices.

I bought a 6x4 shiplap shed from there, it's still going strong 6 or 7 years later and it's only had a couple of coats of preserver in that time. They only have display sheds there I think though, so you wouldn't get it today.

Metro buildings at Barnsley - they actually make a lot of the ones you see at shedworld at darnall