Owls Takeover Off.

Thought it was strange that the billboards around Hillsborough aren't plastered with the land of fire like your expect, hopefully a top 6 finish to put us in the shop window will bring in what we need, either a new owner or investment into the team.

It would have been nice to have had a new owner with loads of cash to throw around, and I for 1 was a bit gutted to hear premature here say, now we look like pillocks.

As long as MM is still around we'll be fine, if anything, this has proved he is very serious about moving us on to the right buyer.

Oh well, pick ourselves up, dust us down and we go again.

UTO.

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 15:22 ----------

It can easily be taken off???

No worries there pal, the shirts are so bad the logos and writing just fall off :hihi::hihi:

hahahah nice one!! I think your right, MM looks like he's got the right intention. If your top 6 come January, you'll be worth a fortune and I might even make a bid ;)

As for the sponsorship on the shirt if they haven't paid anything then get it stripped off. Milan has shown he isn't bothered about shirt sponsorship money in the past so he won't miss it this season. It would be nice if we slammed the Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity back on the front if you ask me. After all a shirt sponsorship is just an advertisement board that benefits somebody else it might as well be benefiting the good cause.

As for the sponsorship on the shirt if they haven't paid anything then get it stripped off. Milan has shown he isn't bothered about shirt sponsorship money in the past so he won't miss it this season. It would be nice if we slammed the Sheffield Children's Hospital Charity back on the front if you ask me. After all a shirt sponsorship is just an advertisement board that benefits somebody else it might as well be benefiting the good cause.

yes that would be a nice touch. If Childrens don't want it, he could print on the shirts CLUB FOR SALE.

As a Blade I reckon this might be for the better for you guys. Land of fire? I think you've just stopped getting your fingers burnt!

Echoes of Sam Hashimi at the Lane in the late 1980s. (You may recall Sam became Samantha a year or two later.......)

Put it behind you; move on.

Agree with Pat, lets get a worthwhile name on the shirts, and Sheffield Childrens Hospital certainly fits the bill. As for the deal, disappointed but life goes on, and like we kids were always told Never play with Fire. UTO

So really is mammadoff :hihi:

Ho well we could always ask our rich neighbours at S2

To borrow us a few quid

So really is mammadoff :hihi:

Ho well we could always ask our rich neighbours at S2

To borrow us a few quid[/QUOTE]

who from?:hihi:

Hasn't towd McCabe got a few quid hiding in Malta somewhere... :hihi:

As a Blade I reckon this might be for the better for you guys. Land of fire? I think you've just stopped getting your fingers burnt!

Echoes of Sam Hashimi at the Lane in the late 1980s. (You may recall Sam became Samantha a year or two later.......)

not this old chesnut, Sam was never a serious contender .Reg Brearley was so fed up with Paul Woolhose telling him that he wanted to buy the club but never coming up with the cash ,that he got Sam to pose as a serious buyer to force Woolhouse's hand

the rest is history as they say

Well I'd of been gutted a few weeks ago but after all that's been in the papers I reckon we've dodged a bullet with him. Be interesting to see if mm puts abit of money in for a promotion push now

I'd just like to say........ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ! :D

I'd just like to say.....

12th in League One:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: