Tramlines 2015.

does that help?

Awesome, I'm yet to get my hands on a magazine to see.

Thankfully I saw this, do you have Sundays listings by any chance?

Glass Caves @ Frog & Parrot will be great for anyone around there, they're a quality band.

Downtown Roots also I saw last year they were great.

That is extremely harsh on the festival!

I understand its the whole tour thats been cancelled - not just Tramlines. Though they always had a reputation for being sketchy - even at height of their fame.. only a couple would would often turn up for big gigs.

I understand its the whole tour thats been cancelled - not just Tramlines. Though they always had a reputation for being sketchy - even at height of their fame.. only a couple would would often turn up for big gigs.

I'm guessing that Tramlines will be leaning hard on WTC's tour/booking agents to provide a replacement.

I'm guessing that Tramlines will be leaning hard on WTC's tour/booking agents to provide a replacement.

I think Nozstock got De La Soul as last minute replacement - which would be a good call.

There's some fanciful suggestions on facebook of suitable replacements as well as lots of drivel about it being a scam and somehow the festivals fault. Other than booking a notoriously unreliable act - not sure how the organisers could really be blamed if the act cancel at the last minute

I think Nozstock got De La Soul as last minute replacement - which would be a good call.

There's some fanciful suggestions on facebook of suitable replacements as well as lots of drivel about it being a scam and somehow the festivals fault. Other than booking a notoriously unreliable act - not sure how the organisers could really be blamed if the act cancel at the last minute

Y not festival is only a week after Tramlines, maybe one of their big bookings could be free and persuaded to play, and they'd have a rehearsed show ready and waiting. Snoop Dog is headlining isn't he? If he's not available something like Super Furry Animals would seriously make me regret not going. Man don't give a **** is a legendary song.

This is a real bummer, Wu Tang would have been awesome, but as said, they can be cretins. Maybe the Arctic Monkeys need to do a surprise hometown gig!

Wu Tang tends to attract a certain type of crowd though too. I'll not go on as I'm definitely not a fan but they're not an act I'll miss.

Sorry to those who were looking forward to em.

I reckon festivals will have backup acts already quietly arranged, in case of cancellations like this. Glastonbury in particular seems to get a headliner pull out every few years (e.g. Foo Fighters this year after Dave Grohl broke his leg) but come up with a good replacement very quickly each time.