Can anyone help me please

The OP mentioned something about hand rearing the pup (or something similar) and this may be why. Presumably this dog is one from that large litter?

Hmmm so has time to breed dogs to sell for hundreds of pounds but no time to deal with one problem dog :mad:

I just hope he hasn't been passed on somewhere as he could end up being extremely dangerous.

Agree with Angel entirely, stop getting pets!

She has also said on that FB ad that the dog never showed aggression to her kids!

I truly believe that those who constantly rehome pets should be bloody well made to sort the situation out (training ect) or should have to sit there with the dog in their arms whilst it it PTS! bet they would think twice about taking another dog on then! and advertising it on FB as potentially aggressive thats gonna attract some wonderful potential owners im sure! thick as pig poop!

Ad now removed! funny that innit!

Edited by mrseggy

I think that its time to call it a day with this thread as it shouldn't turn into a witch hunt.

The OP has asked for advice and has been given some very good, sensible advice, albeit not what she wanted to hear, I very much hope that she will take it on board and not put someone else's child in danger, life is full of unpleasant choices and I'm afraid that this is one that she needs to make and not leave it to someone else to do once its way to late.