Sign in to follow this  

Football Club wanted - north east counties/unibond teams

Hello,

Probably not the best way to go about trying to get myself noticed but at the moment im doing as much as I can to find a team that play in the Yorkshire area. Having said that I can travel.

Im looking for a team who play on saturdays. Preferably North East counties level. I have not played on Saturdays for the best few years as I recently joined the police and had to concertrate on that for the first 2 years.

now im settled in I am trying to get fit again and start playing regulary. I was at chesterfield FC + Crewe upto being 19 before being released to Parkgate FC. Since then I played for Maltby FC, Parkgate FC and Kings Lynn for a short time. At schoolboy level I represented Sheffield + South Yorkshire.

Over the last two years I have played for the force team which is the equivalent of at least the North East Counties 1st division as teams such as the Met (Rymans I think ) play. Most players at force level are/or have played at Unibond standards. I play Sundays at the moment but cant really afford to book time off for such games. At the moment im not that interested in what your teams are paying as this isnt a concern.

I totally understand that and dont expect a team to read this and tell me to bring my boots for on a saturday. Im really just looking for a team let will provide details of training sessions and take it from there. If you could provide this then please email me Paul_wr@msn.com.

My position depends on what level im playing at. Get get away quite comfortable in centre midfield on Sundas but Ive played as a striker or either side of midfield at a higher level. any offers would be greatly appreciated. Paul_wr@msn.com

Try contacting Sheffield or Hallam FC strikerPaul they are at that level.