Endcliffe fun fair

Just wondered if the funfair is due at Endcliffe park? I have got it in my head it is this weekend for some reason.

Thanks in advance for any help

Farrar's Funfair returns to Endcliffe Park for their 2016 visit from June 10 -19.

I have been living in Sheffield just over one year, directly in front of Endcliffe park...

...So this is my second time experiencing the joy of Sheffields "fun" fair. I love the blaring music, air horns, and sirens playing every few minutes for nine days.

Does anybody happen to know what time they close on weekends? Their Facebook page only shows an open time. I guess it would be too logical to list a closing time on their poster.

Usually no later than 9.30pm, sometimes earlier depending on the weather and how busy it is.

I have been living in Sheffield just over one year, directly in front of Endcliffe park...

...So this is my second time experiencing the joy of Sheffields "fun" fair. I love the blaring music, air horns, and sirens playing every few minutes for nine days.

Does anybody happen to know what time they close on weekends? Their Facebook page only shows an open time. I guess it would be too logical to list a closing time on their poster.

Are you also enjoying the smog from all the student barbecues on the grass on hot evenings? We lived near the bottom of Onslow Road for 8/9 months - seemed like a good idea at the time.

Unfortunately due to wet ground conditions the fair will remained closed tonight.