Argh, annoying all night banging rave/party in Handsworth.

There is a point in living a complete appreciative grateful live. More so than there is a point in complaining about some people having a party (only twice so far). Or comparing things with other things all the time, so obsessed with the outside you forgotten yourself.

Realising that something like your peace and quiet is gone makes you jump to the forum and complain.

But when the peace and quiet is there nobody, not even one of you can be bothered to say, "thanks that was great, I love having my peaceful silence back", no appreciation is showed, do you really care? I doubt it.

When life is full of complaints, pain, suffering or other excitement it is worth living to you.

When a big topic is there appreciating a peaceful silent night, it is boring and you cant be bothered with it.

You obviously don't really care in the first place, only the negative is worth putting conscious investments in.

If you invest in all that negative and cannot be bothered to consciously appreciate the absence of that negative a balance is gone.

That is why you get angry.

That is why you explode when the noise is there and think it is all about you and your egoistic interests, others are not allowed to party.

That is why you falsely believe you are higher, more godlike than others to tell them you are right and they are wrong.

Again: I am not a supporter of noisy parties and also prefer a quiet peaceful night. Two in one summer sofar is not yet that bad really.

It's ironic how much of your time you spend on here whining about other peoples moaning then :)

If you want people to be a bit more chilled about losing a nights sleep due to others 'partying', then how come you don't just focus on being more chilled yourself, and be accepting of the fact that they're not?

Why do loud raves have to be at night, when others are asleep or trying to be, rather than during the day?

I doubt anybody would mind if it was during the day.

It's ironic how much of your time you spend on here whining about other peoples moaning then :)

If you want people to be a bit more chilled about losing a nights sleep due to others 'partying', then how come you don't just focus on being more chilled yourself, and be accepting of the fact that they're not?

I rather waste my time on this than chat about Rotherham.

Why do loud raves have to be at night, when others are asleep or trying to be, rather than during the day?

I doubt anybody would mind if it was during the day.

I think that most young people work all day on a saturday and disco lights wont work during the day!

I think that most young people work all day on a saturday and disco lights wont work during the day!

Ahh I see, so inconvenience is for other people.

I think you'll find that most young people that work all day on a Saturday don't want their REM sleep time destroyed either.

I guess that fun can only be between 8am-8pm thats been approved by the council & the Health & Safety police.

that would only leave country fairs, boot sales & morris dancing festivals......oh now i get it!! :hihi:

Next time Antiques Roadshiow comes to the city i'm ringing 101 to complain about all the traffic caused by old peoples slow incompetent driving.

Edited by Clown Shoes

I guess that fun can only be between 8am-8pm thats been approved by the council & the Health & Safety police.

that would only leave country fairs, boot sales & morris dancing festivals......oh now i get it!! :hihi:

Next time Antiques Roadshiow comes to the city i'm ringing 101 to complain about all the traffic caused by old peoples slow incompetent driving.

Well ignoring your obvious sarcasm, you will know that outdoor events that produce a lot of noise, fairs, concerts, fireworks, shows, etc are not that rare and always finish when the residents want to go to sleep, at or before midnight. The organisers of these events consider that inconvenience is something that they should deal with, so as to minimise it for others.

The organisers of this rave think inconvenience is an irrelevance, for them and the residents.

I'm not an old fuddy duddy, I'm still young enough to enjoy getting wasted with some loud music, which is what I was doing till 4:00am this weekend, but it was indoors.

It seems quite simple to me, as it would to anybody with a shred of empathy, if you want to enjoy a party with lots of noise, go ahead, but do it in a considerate manner, indoors or ending at a reasonable time.

The thing is, I reckon that the organisers of these raves actually get off on being as annoying as possible. Oooh listen to US everybody, aren't WE having a great time.

Comparing someone cutting a hedge at 8am to an all night techno party? Nice try but miserable fail I'm afraid.

Fwiw I could hear it in S12 when I got up this morning around 7, it wasn't particularly loud to me but I bet it was to those living closer.

I disagree. It's exactly the same regardless of the source of noise. It's just one of those things you have to live with

I disagree. It's exactly the same regardless of the source of noise. It's just one of those things you have to live with

How do you come to the conclusion that 'all night' and '8am on a Sunday morning' are exactly the same? Cos to me they're totally different.

How do you come to the conclusion that 'all night' and '8am on a Sunday morning' are exactly the same? Cos to me they're totally different.

Good question.

Liam knows the answer, you don't.