Argh, annoying all night banging rave/party in Handsworth.

These sort of threads always make me laugh.

Someone says that they can hear loud music and then there's always a comment from someone else 10 miles away saying that they can hear THE SAME PARTY!!!

I would say that in a city of well over half a million people it is quite likely that there are many parties going off every weekend. Be it some drug crazed mega-rave in the woods or DJ Dave down the road having a few mates round and cranking his decks up.

Come on people, these are obviously different events!

What's that got to do with it? It's still bloody annoying...

What's that got to do with it? It's still bloody annoying...

If you want it to stop, then it's got a lot to do with it. If these keyboard warriors actually managed to find an accurate location for the source of the noise (rather than moaning on here). Then something could, and would, be done about it, if it was causing significant hardship to enough people.

Personally, I think folk should just chill out and let the kids party, it's only for a few weekends in the summer time. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tuffty

I went out partying all night and got in a about 6am.

I was woken by my neighbours hedge trimmers at 8am.

I know how you all feel. Its annoying isnt it.

Amen Brother! :hihi:

I am not bothered about the ones at remote locations that don't about other people but ones close to residential areas are a nuisance. Whether these are often or not they are inconsiderate. It is good that there wasn't any trouble, however this doesn't mean that they should be approved to play all night long.

The reason it bothers me so much is because I am pregnant and wake up enough as it is without something else to keep me awake.

No one got much sleep in our house last night thanks to this. Was still going when I went to work at 8.30. They should either do this sort of thing in town where that kind of noise goes with the territory, or right out in the sticks where nobody lives. I've complained about this one and I expect I'll complain about the one next week as well. If enough people bother it'll become hard for them to carry on hosting them there.

Very, couldn't be worse

If you can't sleep through someone cutting a hedge for ten minutes then you weren't partying that hard.

Comparing someone cutting a hedge at 8am to an all night techno party? Nice try but miserable fail I'm afraid.

Fwiw I could hear it in S12 when I got up this morning around 7, it wasn't particularly loud to me but I bet it was to those living closer.

Woke me at 4:30 am in Darnall. Sounded like same tune over & over. Was still going on at 10 am

Woke me at 4:30 am in Darnall. Sounded like same tune over & over. Was still going on at 10 am

That's what made me feel old! (as well as tired) - it seemed like the same tune (?) over and over again! (That's what my dad used to say to me when I was into punk and stuff)

Comparing someone cutting a hedge at 8am to an all night techno party? Nice try but miserable fail I'm afraid.

Fwiw I could hear it in S12 when I got up this morning around 7, it wasn't particularly loud to me but I bet it was to those living closer.

Not at all.

Why is one form of noise ok but not another?

Its just people enjoying themselves in the precious few weeks that the weather is good enough to do so.

Edited by Clown Shoes