Argh, annoying all night banging rave/party in Handsworth.

It's just stopped at oughtibridge what about s12 area

This is the second weekend in a row that it has woken us up, it was about 5.30am. I could still hear it when I opened the back door at about 8am but it seems to have stopped now. The Police must be aware of it, and if they are why aren't they stopping it?

There are 2 regular sites for raves in Attercliffe area - the most popular one is a small field off Arras Street near Woodburn Rd stadium. The other one which has been used previously but not as much is a small marina area on the canal behind what was Don Valley stadium. Access to this is via the old overflow car park for Don Valley off Darnall Rd (next to Ian Whitehead shop fitting).

---------- Post added 31-08-2014 at 08:25 ----------

This is the second weekend in a row that it has woken us up, it was about 5.30am. I could still hear it when I opened the back door at about 8am but it seems to have stopped now. The Police must be aware of it, and if they are why aren't they stopping it?

I bet the police are aware of it but I guess they just don't have the amount of staff needed to close a rave down. I imagine it could soon turn ugly if they went in and tried to turn everything off.

It's not grenoside, I live close and couldn't hear a thing.

An invite would have been nice! It's still going I can hear it.

I can still hear it in Intake

It's not grenoside, I live close and couldn't hear a thing.

It depends which way the sound is going. Like I say they hold it in the bomb hole. The one to the right of the car park as you enter.

There are 2 regular sites for raves in Attercliffe area - the most popular one is a small field off Arras Street near Woodburn Rd stadium. The other one which has been used previously but not as much is a small marina area on the canal behind what was Don Valley stadium. Access to this is via the old overflow car park for Don Valley off Darnall Rd (next to Ian Whitehead shop fitting).

---------- Post added 31-08-2014 at 08:25 ----------

I bet the police are aware of it but I guess they just don't have the amount of staff needed to close a rave down. I imagine it could soon turn ugly if they went in and tried to turn everything off.

They have the resourses and the staff to close this thing down but for whatever reason they're not. They can hear it, and it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to find out where it is. If it were to get ugly, then there's even more reason to shut it down.

I was going to phone 101 at 5:00 this morning then I decided not to. It's pointless. They'd have asked me where is it coming from and said if you don't have the address we can't do anything, blah, blah, blah. With their recent history of shutting things down and investigating, I have little faith that they would be bothered about a rave.

Yes, and I know.... I can always contact the Police Commisssioner if I'm not happy with the service as he is accountable to the public, but I've got a feeling that he wouldn't give a damn.:)

You can here it everywhere then - I heard it in Crookes at 5.30 am..... :(

They have the resourses and the staff to close this thing down but for whatever reason they're not. They can hear it, and it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to find out where it is. If it were to get ugly, then there's even more reason to shut it down.

I was going to phone 101 at 5:00 this morning then I decided not to. It's pointless. They'd have asked me where is it coming from and said if you don't have the address we can't do anything, blah, blah, blah. With their recent history of shutting things down and investigating, I have little faith that they would be bothered about a rave.

Yes, and I know.... I can always contact the Police Commisssioner if I'm not happy with the service as he is accountable to the public, but I've got a feeling that he wouldn't give a damn.:)

Policing is reactive and pro-active. If you don't make the call to complain it's not recorded and it's not an issue. To get better policing you need to report any issue...

We are sad to here the dissatisfied comments, it's clear to us that if you don't report it doesn't get better, and this applies to all crime groups. For assistance please email us your concern on oursheffield@gmail.com thanks

Policing is reactive and pro-active. If you don't make the call to complain it's not recorded and it's not an issue. To get better policing you need to report any issue...

We are sad to here the dissatisfied comments, it's clear to us that if you don't report it doesn't get better, and this applies to all crime groups. For assistance please email us your concern on oursheffield@gmail.com thanks

Be pro-active then and shut it down.

Anyone else hear the annoying music / beat that was being blasted out this morning ?