Argh, annoying all night banging rave/party in Handsworth.

Since 2.30 this morning I have been able to hear the thud of what sounds like drum and bass. If it wasn't still going on at 6.15 I'd have thought it might have been an event at davys.

Please tell me someone else can hear it and knows where is coming from its driving me mad.

I can hear it. Woke me about 4.30. Got up before 6am and have been trying to find out where its coming from. Thought at first it was someone outside in a car, then thought it might be a neighbour. Its now 6.30am and I can still hear it. I'm in S12. It is driving me mad.

It's the second week running - see the previous post Oughtibridge rave- everyone can hear it. Luckily it finished at 7 last week so it should be over anytime now.

I can hear it at Frecheville! So if its coming from oughtibridge it must be mega loud!!!!

Yep we're near Asda at Handsworth and have heard it on and off thought the night. Was just saying we both thought we dreamt it but then heard another blast of it.

Oh my god, I can't believe this is the same rave as the one in Oughtibridge. How can it not have been stopped by the policy if it's this loud!

I can hear it at Frecheville! So if its coming from oughtibridge it must be mega loud!!!!

The person who did the post was from Oughtibridge but it could be heard at this side as well. I live at Intake & thought it was coming from the industrial estate on Birley Vale it was that clear & it's the same again this time.

A lot suggested it was coming from Attercliffe which would certainly carry, all I know it's bloody annoying.

I'm in Intake and I can hear it, wondered who on earth could be playing music that loud at this time on a Sunday morning!

Is it legal to make that much noise? It must be horrendous for those living locally.

It's not in Oughtibridge, it's usually held in the bomb hole near the car park at grenoside woods car park. I've seen them still partying early in the morning when I have been mountain biking before. It was still going 20m ago.

Seems to be stuff online suggesting they have a rave down attercliffe at this time of the year. There was a page on the Sheffield star a couple of years ago where the police said they had lots of complaints but couldn't locate the noise.