Trams stopping at the Station- Sat/Sun 30/31 Aug

I saw a tram with passengers on going to cathedral from fitzallen sq while driving in this morning about 8.30, a blue one? Is there seriously a tram service between fitz and cathedral, one whole stop? I also saw a lot of people stood at the tram stop at cathedral and didn't spot any staff from a cursory glance, surely they weren't all stood there to go one stop to fitz? Hmm

Thanks all, for your comments, we will be updating information via our website/ Twitter and Facebook as we are currently unable to reply to each individual message on the forum

Edited by SCSupertram

Currently 120 and 123 Stagecoach buses are accepting tram tickets to help reduce disruption.

Currently accepting tram tickets? Well since the trams tickets are bus AND tram I think they should do.

Currently accepting tram tickets? Well since the trams tickets are bus AND tram I think they should do.

Not normally valid on the bus if they're tram only singles though

Is this the new "hole in the road"

Thats quite a hole!

Now we know where they've hid all the potholes when they resurface the roads.

This cud b serious as my undretanding is that there were mine shafts and mines in that area. Indeed older members of this forum

May remember a mine at the bottom of commercial street plus of course nunnery mine.

Is there seriously a tram service between fitz and cathedral, one whole stop?

Fitzalan Square to Cathedral is two stops.

I was waiting for a Meadowhall tram yesterday at Castle Square and staff were going round asking people where they were heading and directing people for blue trams to the station.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 08:09 ----------

This cud b serious as my undretanding is that there were mine shafts and mines in that area. Indeed older members of this forum

May remember a mine at the bottom of commercial street plus of course nunnery mine.

The collapse is about 100 feet in the air on a man-made bridge above Park Square. I doubt there was a mine up there at any time.

Oops, I got confused with castle square.

Feel sorry for the tram conductors though, I got on at the station yesterday and one was getting a whole torrent of abuse, blaming him for there not being staff or notices at the stops!

Fitzalan Square to Cathedral is two . .

[/color]

The collapse is about 100 feet in the air on a man-made bridge above Park Square. I doubt there was a mine up there at any time.

Correct, however , the earth could have fallen into the mine leaving the hole

On the surface