Jordanthorpe idiot

woke up this morning to find someone had kicked the mirror off my car peed me off abit its only a cheap car but still cant go round doin <REMOVED> like that ilive on jordanthorpe and i noticed as i was drivin off the estate loads of other cars have had the same iwish i new who it was as iwanna kick him not gunna get any info on here just letting people know what <REMOVED> goings on there is iwould really like to go kick there car are there face

Edited by nikki-red

woke up this morning to find someone had kicked the mirror off my car peed me off abit its only a cheap car but still cant go round doin <REMOVED> like that ilive on jordanthorpe and i noticed as i was drivin off the estate loads of other cars have had the same iwish i new who it was as iwanna kick him not gunna get any info on here just letting people know what <REMOVED> goings on there is iwould really like to go kick there car are there face

Not usually one of the spelling/grammer police, but this is gobbledygook !

Edited by nikki-red

Just a thought, but were you parked on the curb. Happened to a few round here but only those that regularly park on the curb. I never park there for that reason even if it means a long walk.

Not saying you were, just asking.

Probably my gran in her 1KW mobility scooter, takes mirrors clean off if they don't have springs.

no not on kurb first i thought another car had hit it but no paint are anything on my mirror and would have to hit it pretty hard to knock it off but when i noticed other cars up road same damage obviouse someones had to much beer are summat lastnight gone round kickin them off

Which part of jordanthorpe I walk my dogs round the estate and didn't notice any wing mirrors about.

Not usually one of the spelling/grammer police...
or even the grammar police. ;)

Not usually one of the spelling/grammer police, but this is gobbledygook !

You are however one big joke ;)

happend on lingfoot i noticed a few not on here to write a book are make my spelling look nice and tidy cos i know i cant spell for <REMOVED> lol just to let people know whats going on maybe someone round the corner from me are whoever had it done to there car may have had cctv are something but gives the keyboard warriors something to writeabout aswell

Edited by nikki-red

Take no notice of the people that have ago about your spelling they have nothing better to do.

Lingfoot avenue?

Lingfoot crescent?

Lingfoot close?

We live on Lingfoot avenue and have not seen anything.