Cycling - Deepcar/Stocksbridge

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some regular cycling. Either weeknights or weekend mornings. This could be either road bike or hybrid/mountain bikes. I've tended to either do roads from Deepcar/Stocksbridge over to Bradfield, Hillsborough and back. Or from here towards Huddersfield or Wakefield.

Alternatively there is the Trans Pennine Trail that goes from around here to Dunford Bridge and back (20-22 miles) and is ideal for hybrid/mountain bikes.

Anyway, if anyone is interested please let me know. It would mainly be for fun/fitness.

I'm interested but I have only got a mountain bike and how many miles would you be thinking on doing and when are you going on your bike I work morning and afternoons and I'm ok to do weekends

I'd be interested if your still up for it. I live in Oughtibridge so not too far away and usually cycle 20-40 miles on a weekend ride.

I'd be interested if your still up for it. I live in Oughtibridge so not too far away and usually cycle 20-40 miles on a weekend ride.

Hi, I sent you a message about this... Might go for a ride on Sunday morning, if you're free?

Hi ive just replied to your PM.

Cheers

Trans Pennine Trail is a good ride .What about Wharncliffe woods