Who should be next Police Commissioner for South Yorks?

I'm still in the same mind as always, which is if someone wants my vote then they need to tell me why they want it.

I don't want to have to look online as to who wants my vote and then have to search to find any reason as to why I should vote for them.

I want something to my door, even if its a leaflet or something.

So far I have had sod all, so until I get something then how can I vote if I don't know who to vote for?

Anyway whoever you vote for you will still be treated like mushrooms.....kept in the dark and fed ****

I'm still in the same mind as always, which is if someone wants my vote then they need to tell me why they want it.

I don't want to have to look online as to who wants my vote and then have to search to find any reason as to why I should vote for them.

I want something to my door, even if its a leaflet or something.

So far I have had sod all, so until I get something then how can I vote if I don't know who to vote for?

Anyway whoever you vote for you will still be treated like mushrooms.....kept in the dark and fed ****

So on this thread we've had people complaining that they've had stuff through the post, others saying they're glad they haven't and you saying you wish you had :hihi:

I'm voting for Billings because I like him from listening to thought for the day, and he seems a decent bloke from what I've heard plus could never vote for a Tory and the other two are joke candidates.

So on this thread we've had people complaining that they've had stuff through the post, others saying they're glad they haven't and you saying you wish you had :hihi:

Can never please everyone :thumbsup:

Billings ha ha regularly parks his car on double yellow lines.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Billings ha ha regularly parks his car on double yellow lines.

Which is fine if he has a disabled badge. Does he have one?

So basically the PCC will be whoever is chosen by Labour as most of South Yorkshire would vote for a slug in a red rosette!

8 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Which is fine if he has a disabled badge. Does he have one?

Wouldn't have put it if he did have one as he would not be breaking the rules.

I am sure you can provide some evidence for this claim, anyone can make anything up tbh 

8 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

anyone can make anything up tbh 

Yes. I think that a Labour Government made up nonsense reasons why PCCs were needed.

But they aren't.

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Yes. I think that a Labour Government made up nonsense reasons why PCCs were needed.

But they aren't.

wasn't it the coalition government which did it?

I see it often.

10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I am sure you can provide some evidence for this claim, anyone can make anything up tbh 

I sometimes see him eating endangered bats.

See, anyone can say something on here and provide no evidence to back it up.