Wednesday v Forest

I have had the misfortune to watch this game, I'll try to give as unbiased an opinion as I can. Westwood very good on catches nice safe hands, Palmer well the Titanic moved quicker.

Nuhhuiuu is poor at best, Madine will never be a footballer while he has a hole in his arse. I thought Maguire has a lovely right foot and was unlucky; I felt for May he got bugger all service.

He was reduced at one point to shooting (badly) from 40 yards, mind I will admit when he came on I thought one of the tramps from salvation Army had got on pitch. Plus in my eyes ANY man with a ponytail wants a good slap.

Owls had lots of possession but did naff all with it, toothless up front and the service May & so had was poor. I'm at a loss why Mel says they got a lucky goal, it was a great cross & header.

Lansbury got MoM as he scored but Mancienne was brilliant at back for forest.

Edited by Bypassblade

Lots of empty seats for such a massive game. I understand it's on SKY but Nottingham Forest are a huge team to be hosting at home.

A bit like the Blades 1st home game of the season loss..

The owls two away games in concession..

Ho well onwards & upwards come on Preston.. :hihi:

Well plenty said today was a test to see how far we have come,well theres no way forest are a better team than wednesday,losing our best ball winner [hutchinson]and best ball distributor [lee] was a massive loss and even though semedo and coke did well they dont contribute anywhere near as much as hutchinson and lee.saying that we outplayed forest and easily deserved a point,bit of luck like forest had with the goal [bouncing of the back of palmers head]we could have easily won.Anyway nowt to be ashamed of and more than happy that we have come a long way and mid table should be the minnimun we will achieve.

Ohwell it would of been nice to go unto the stupid international break unbeaten but wasn't to be. Don't know how we played but seems like both sides had decent chances but only one team could take one of them

Pop :hihi:

At least we had something to pop;)

How's the armchair. :hihi:

Disappointed at the loss, but it was going to happen eventually.

Thank god for that,I was getting a little fed up of the "unbeaten" post's lol.

Thank god for that,I was getting a little fed up of the "unbeaten" post's lol.

Could be worse., the Blades loosing again post..;);)

A disappointing result. But for that 10-15 minute period in the first half when we lost our composure as the referee started throwing around yellow cards like confetti we'd have been good for a draw and possibly nicked it if we'd had a bit more luck in those goalmouth scrambles. Forest were better than we were off the ball but didn't seriously threaten us.

We were sitting far too deep in the centre of midfield for most of the match. We needed someone to sit behind the strikers and mop up any loose balls but all too often they had free rein in from the edge of their box up to the halfway line.

Nearly grabbed a goal at the end but it came back off the post.

forest arent a bad team to lose too tbf

Are you having a laugh ? the owls were better forest won

So losing hurts performance great so win some lose some...

WAWAW