Further signs that Islamic State/ISIS are a thoroughly bad lot..

Interesting documentary on the BBC World Service

Gives info on how ISIS began and how its funded.

The programme can be downloaded as a Podcast (mp3), about 55 minutes duration

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02rhxgr

why dont we just let these primitives carry with what they do and stop dealing with them. If they want to chop peaples heads off just dont have any dealings with them. I have no sympathy with any of the religious rubbish apart from the message from Jesus to to his disciples to love everyone. We have Jehovahs Wittnesses invented in the early part of the twetieth century and later we have Scientoligy. Let them get on with it I say. So long as it doesnt affect us. If these Muslims think death is better than life why bother breeding.

Interesting documentary on the BBC World Service

Gives info on how ISIS began and how its funded.

The programme can be downloaded as a Podcast (mp3), about 55 minutes duration

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02rhxgr

I watched this on the TV a few weeks back, very interesting IMO.....

why dont we just let these primitives carry with what they do and stop dealing with them. If they want to chop peaples heads off just dont have any dealings with them. I have no sympathy with any of the religious rubbish apart from the message from Jesus to to his disciples to love everyone. We have Jehovahs Wittnesses invented in the early part of the twetieth century and later we have Scientoligy. Let them get on with it I say. So long as it doesnt affect us. If these Muslims think death is better than life why bother breeding.

Seriously what the hell are you on about!?! why should we let these primitives carry on 'with what they do' to kill thousands of innocent people for a start if something is seriously not done sooner with IS they will be big enough to take on countries like ourselves. If we do just let them get on with it and we don't bother dealing with them they will be become much more of a problem to deal with. Words can't describe how evil they are Ive read a lot about them and seen so many videos of them destroying and killing ancient civilizations. So sad I hope that something is done in the near future. :(

Why do we not hear anything about Al Queda these day's?

JakKo Why should we tell others how to live their lives . If they want live in accordance with the Islamic code that is their affair. If Catholics want to live by their code that is up to them.. If lions.want to eat zebras that's nature. Let them get on with it . Just don't bother with them and that for me would include Saudi Arabia who also like chopping heads off. Primitives I call them.

JakKo Why should we tell others how to live their lives . If they want live in accordance with the Islamic code that is their affair. If Catholics want to live by their code that is up to them.. If lions.want to eat zebras that's nature. Let them get on with it . Just don't bother with them and that for me would include Saudi Arabia who also like chopping heads off. Primitives I call them.

Isis don't live by the Islamic code so let's get that straight, if you or others believe they live by the Islamic code than you are wrong....

---------- Post added 25-05-2015 at 01:04 ----------

Seriously what the hell are you on about!?! why should we let these primitives carry on 'with what they do' to kill thousands of innocent people for a start if something is seriously not done sooner with IS they will be big enough to take on countries like ourselves. If we do just let them get on with it and we don't bother dealing with them they will be become much more of a problem to deal with. Words can't describe how evil they are Ive read a lot about them and seen so many videos of them destroying and killing ancient civilizations. So sad I hope that something is done in the near future. :(

I wouldn't call them primitives, they seem quite capable of defeating advanced air strikes by the U.S. And still manage to defeat army's and gain control of city's in Iraq and Syria.

( Penno )Well I think when innocent people who have done nothing wrong and gone about there own civilizations for hundreds and hundreds of years for ''Islamic State'' to come along destroy rape torture kill and everything else they are doing to thousands of people who won't follow there own made up rules I think then something should be done and people should step in to SAVE others lives.

They claim that all this is what the Qu'ran want them to do but actually they are doing the complete opposite of what the Qu'ran says to do and going against it

- It is forbidden in Islam to mistreat / harm Christians or any people of the scripture

- It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert

- It is forbidden in Islam to torture people

BTW I never said ''we should tell people how to live their lives''

Also The difference between Saudi Arabia chopping heads off to ISIS is Saudi beheads people for breaking their law and yes I think that is quite brutal but that is their sharia law which is justified to what IS are doing.

( Mafya ) I agree with you 100% IS are becoming more and more advanced it is quite scary how capable they are.

Edited by JackK0

( Penno )Well I think when innocent people who have done nothing wrong and gone about there own civilizations for hundreds and hundreds of years for ''Islamic State'' to come along destroy rape torture kill and everything else they are doing to thousands of people who won't follow there own made up rules I think then something should be done and people should step in to SAVE others lives.

They claim that all this is what the Qu'ran want them to do but actually they are doing the complete opposite of what the Qu'ran says to do and going against it

- It is forbidden in Islam to mistreat / harm Christians or any people of the scripture

- It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert

- It is forbidden in Islam to torture people

BTW I never said ''we should tell people how to live their lives''

Also The difference between Saudi Arabia chopping heads off to ISIS is Saudi beheads people for breaking their law and yes I think that is quite brutal but that is their sharia law which is justified to what IS are doing.

( Mafya ) I agree with you 100% IS are becoming more and more advanced it is quite scary how capable they are.

All three done by Mohammad and his armies, its hard to condemn one lot of Muslims for doing the same thing their founder did without also condemning their founder.

Their actions are about to come to an abrupt halt. If they continue to head south the Iranians will feel the need to wipe them out... It could be even worse if they head towads Israel who will obliterate them too.

Isis are a direct result of Western interference and our greed.

You haven't said why you think marijuana is bad. Why do you think it's bad?

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 14:38 ----------

What's an excuse for bad behaviour? Marijuana? What 'bad behaviour' do you think it promotes?

Im 3mths into a 6mth chemotherapy treatment and a spliff is the only thing that gets me through the day lol