Further signs that Islamic State/ISIS are a thoroughly bad lot..

Not posted for a while but yes, I am generally this daft.

Ignore the Nuke thing - that's silly, yes, but killing em? Why is that silly? Do you think we could rehabilitate them, or do we just try to understand em and sympathise with them?

What's wrong with trying them for whatever offences they can be charged with and giving them a lengthy stretch inside? Killing them will only help recruit more.

What about about the people who burn small quantities of marijuana at a time, do approve of them? :hihi:

What about people who just warm up small amounts, and avoid the production of greenhouse gases created by burning it.

Also, did anyone else think that this was really just for show, as there was quite a lot of the field left growing, and the chap hacking it down would have taken a fortnight to cut the entire field?

And yeah, that was definitely not a fibre crop. Far too short.

Not posted for a while but yes, I am generally this daft.

Ignore the Nuke thing - that's silly, yes, but killing em? Why is that silly? Do you think we could rehabilitate them, or do we just try to understand em and sympathise with them?

There is a middle ground between tuning a part of the planet into a radioactive smouldering mess and trying to sympathising with them.

These people won't be as difficult to defeat as other terrorist groups because they are acting like a standing army, so what is needed is the political will. Unfortunately the people who need to sacrifice their money and maybe their children to carry this action out, us the and the USA are suffering from serious war fatigue, so the political will is not there at the moment.

What's wrong with trying them for whatever offences they can be charged with and giving them a lengthy stretch inside? Killing them will only help recruit more.

Kill them as well then. There is nothing to try them for. They are openly over there representing this vile cult. Doing porridge isn't exactly going to stop em signing up. And lengthy implies they should one day be released?

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 19:31 ----------

There is a middle ground between tuning a part of the planet into a radioactive smouldering mess and trying to sympathising with them.

These people won't be as difficult to defeat as other terrorist groups because they are acting like a standing army, so what is needed is the political will. Unfortunately the people who need to sacrifice their money and maybe their children to carry this action out, us the and the USA are suffering from serious war fatigue, so the political will is not there at the moment.

Agree with all that really. A more justified war effort than those started by Bush/Blair !

Many Islamist radicals are recruited in prison by the Islamist radicals we put in prison.

They've been chopping more peoples heads off. They've got a whole bunch of Kurds lined up for the chop. They just need slaying mercilessly. As I said, just go in an napalm the lot up! Wipe it out of existence then engage in dialogue with other extreme groups who are not quite as tasty! Even Al Qaeda think IS are going over the top just to put my somewhat barbaric solution into perspective.

They've been chopping more peoples heads off. They've got a whole bunch of Kurds lined up for the chop. They just need slaying mercilessly. As I said, just go in an napalm the lot up! Wipe it out of existence then engage in dialogue with other extreme groups who are not quite as tasty! Even Al Qaeda think IS are going over the top just to put my somewhat barbaric solution into perspective.

apparently some of the other Sunni rebel groups who are currently loosely aligned to IS have just said they will turn against IS and fight them if Sunnis are treated more fairly in / from the government

The conflict has reached the UK.

Police arrested two Kurdish men after they clashed with Gaza demonstrators in Sheffield, South Yorkshire Police said the demonstrators were holding a Palestinian flag which bears a declaration to the Islamic faith which was mistaken by Kurdish residents as one used by ISIS militants.

The conflict has reached the UK.

Police arrested two Kurdish men after they clashed with Gaza demonstrators in Sheffield, South Yorkshire Police said the demonstrators were holding a Palestinian flag which bears a declaration to the Islamic faith which was mistaken by Kurdish residents as one used by ISIS militants.

A: theres idiots in all communities / groups

B: how the smeg can you muddle the two, the IS flag is a black flag? the palastinian one aint lol

A: theres idiots in all communities / groups

B: how the smeg can you muddle the two, the IS flag is a black flag? the palastinian one aint lol

The organisers of the demonstration were pro-Palestinian and were flying the Palestinian flag and a black flag that bears the Islamic declaration of faith.

I believe they mistook this one for the ISIS flag.

Apparently they look very similar, both black and both have the shahada or the Islamic declaration of faith on them.

The Prime Minister confirmed that anyone walking around with “ISIS flags” would be arrested with their materials seized.

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/banning-the-isis-flag-will-outlaw-the-muslim-declaration-of-faith/

Edited by firemanbob

The organisers of the demonstration were pro-Palestinian and were flying the Palestinian flag and a black flag that bears the Islamic declaration of faith.

I believe they mistook this one for the ISIS flag.

Apparently they look very similar, both black and both have the shahada or the Islamic declaration of faith on them.

The Prime Minister confirmed that anyone walking around with “ISIS flags” would be arrested with their materials seized.

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/banning-the-isis-flag-will-outlaw-the-muslim-declaration-of-faith/

The isis flag has a white oval on it........

The isis flag has a white oval on it........

and a skull and cross bones?