Further signs that Islamic State/ISIS are a thoroughly bad lot..

Not after they've filled their own pick-ups I bet.

Wish this was the only prob with these nutters.

woo betide em once they get to Jamaica then lol, them rastas will sort em out

or they could have just burnt some poor farmers crop of hemp, which isn't a drug and is used for stuff like making rope, sacks, durable clothes, food, oil and fuel.

or they could have just burnt some poor farmers crop of hemp, which isn't a drug and is used for stuff like making rope, sacks, durable clothes, food, oil and fuel.

Yep, that well known Syrian rope making industry has just gone up the chimley.:D

There is a growing feeling in the world's media and amongst real Muslims that they ('ISIS') should not even be dignified with the name 'Islamic State' as it toxifies Islam in the eyes of the non-Muslim world and leads to all Muslims being viewed (by some) as mediaeval, barbaric extremists.

One Muslim leader (in Egypt I think) said the most accurate name for them was something which translates as 'Al Quaeda-offshoot-murderous-rabble', which seem about right.

I did puzzle me that when they decided they didn't like the name ISIS anymore, and wanted to be called Islamic State, we just obliged.

We should just all agree to call them what they are, Islamic ****s.

I did puzzle me that when they decided they didn't like the name ISIS anymore, and wanted to be called Islamic State, we just obliged.

We should just all agree to call them what they are, Islamic ****s.

Why would you call them that when everything they do or stand for runs counter to the principles of Islam? Just because someone calls themself 'Islamic' something or other, does not mean that they are true Muslims.

It would be like calling the IRA 'The True Christians'.

Why would you call them that when everything they do or stand for runs counter to the principles of Islam? Just because someone calls themself 'Islamic' something or other, does not mean that they are true Muslims.

It would be like calling the IRA 'The True Christians'.

They are doing nothing that Muslims didn't do in the past, in fact Islam only exists today because of war and conquest. The Ottoman empire didn't become the most powerful Islamic empire by being nice, they achieved it through war and conquest.

They are doing nothing that Muslims didn't do in the past, in fact Islam only exists today because of war and conquest. The Ottoman empire didn't become the most powerful Islamic empire by being nice, they achieved it through war and conquest.

Do you approve of IS burning marijuana?

Do you approve of IS burning marijuana?

Yes............

Yes............

Why? What's so bad about marijuana?