Instructor accidentally killed by 9yr old girl with sub-machine gun

The instructor made a mistake which cost him his life. Funny? no. Dark humor? No. Tragic? Yes. A pointless waste of a human life? Yes. A possible lifetime of trauma for that little girl? Maybe?

I still fail to see the funny side.

That's okay.

Just because you fail to see the funny side, does that mean that anyone else who does see it, is in the wrong for doing do? Or that it is inappropriate to see the funny side? Or that if someone does, they're some kind of unfeeling, uncaring, evil evil bad person?

Do you want to make people 'wrong', because they don't see things the same way you do?

Maybe some people prefer not to see the funny side; but rather, use the event as an excuse to cement their own sense of moral superiority over other forum users?

That's okay.

Just because you fail to see the funny side, does that mean that anyone else who does see it, is in the wrong for doing do?

Yes. 100% accurate. Anyone that finds the death of another human being is sick beyond measure. I dont care how 'funny' you think it is. I dont care how 'odd' the death was. Its still someone losing their life and its still not funny.

I laughed - what kind of idiot gives a 9 year old girl an Uzi. Its laughable because its just sheer stupidity and common sense (or a massive lack of).

The instructor made a mistake which cost him his life. Funny? no. Dark humor? No. Tragic? Yes. A pointless waste of a human life? Yes. A possible lifetime of trauma for that little girl? Maybe?

Yes, all of those things too. This poor little lass will have to live with this for the rest of her life. It's tragic.

It's also unfeasibly stupid. The instructor, the parents, the gun laws. Stupid beyond belief.

This is where you report my posts to try to get them removed because you dont agree with my viewpoint.

Peace and love to you mt friend :)

I don't report "my friend". Your posts are a testament to stupidity and needs to stand for all to witness . Not one poster has suggested (other than you) that the death of an individual is funny..not one, regardless of how you bastardize context.

I laughed - what kind of idiot gives a 9 year old girl an Uzi. Its laughable because its just sheer stupidity and common sense (or a massive lack of).

Another sicko in our midst. Youll have to post back and tell us if you lose a family member to unusual circumstances. If you like i can come to the funeral, crack jokes and tell everyone what a plonker he or she was for losing their life the way they did. Its ok though. Its funny!

Yes. 100% accurate. Anyone that finds the death of another human being is sick beyond measure. I dont care how 'funny' you think it is. I dont care how 'odd' the death was. Its still someone losing their life and its still not funny.

It's okay that you think anyone who sees any humour in this, is sick beyond measure.

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 12:23 ----------

It's also unfeasibly stupid. The instructor, the parents, the gun laws. Stupid beyond belief.

I agree. It seems to be the American way, their obsession with guns.

Are you even human? You must realize those that laughed as did I, did so out of the stupidness of it all. It's just how most normal people react to these types of situations.

On topic; Hard to believe the instructor let her have a go on full auto and stood where he was. With the way the girl was first stood gives hint that she had no idea of the incoming recoil and with the looks of it probably her first time shooting. :loopy:

I don't report "my friend". Your posts are a testament to stupidity and needs to stand for all to witness . Not one poster has suggested (other than you) that the death of an individual is funny..not one, regardless of how you bastardize context.

I do hope forum blindness isnt contagious. Id hate to be in a position where i totally miss posts that are right there in front of me.

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 11:27 ----------

Are you even human?

Yes which is why i dont like to see another human losing their life. I dont like it full stop! I also dont like people making fun of it. Its crass and stupid and just shows you up for being your true self.

I dont blame you though. You are clearly following the lead from some of this forums more poisonous posters.

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 11:29 ----------

It's okay that you think anyone who sees any humour in this, is sick beyond measure.

Thank you.

Peace and love to you my friend :)

You do know that there are different kinds of laughter, right? No-one's rolling about on the floor about this. It's not ha ha, hilarious, not one bit.

It's stupid, stupid, stupid.

People laugh at stupidity. People laugh through nervousness. People laugh in contempt. People laugh at irony.

There's a huge amount of irony that those who uphold the right to keep firearms, want to do this to protect themselves, when the inherent danger of keeping fireams causes so much injury and death.

But the bell curve always means that there are some people who are utterly humourless. It's a fact.