Rotherham Children sexually exploited

I found that rather enlightening. Thank you for posting.

I was appalled to hear two seperate accounts from Sheffield women during the phone-in both say that they had been assaulted by taxi drivers in Sheffield (one on London Road, and one outside her own home) and went to the police and they were both told by the police that they could not do anything as it was a standing problem that taxi drivers would share their badges/plates with relatives and therefore they couldn't track them down, and one of them had given a bogus address that didn't tally with their licensing number.

I agree. Very very enlightening.

Is this still happening. Probably. The excuse now will be lack of resources no doubt.

Pleased Toby is exceedingly angry with the Authorities and keeps repeating no one will come on his show and discuss a report that is now 8 days old!

I was appalled to hear two seperate accounts from Sheffield women during the phone-in both say that they had been assaulted by taxi drivers in Sheffield (one on London Road, and one outside her own home) and went to the police and they were both told by the police that they could not do anything as it was a standing problem that taxi drivers would share their badges/plates with relatives and therefore they couldn't track them down, and one of them had given a bogus address that didn't tally with their licensing number.

What is the taxi licensing department doing about this ?

They are pretty ineffectual when dealing with complaints with regards to any misdemeanour involving taxi drivers so the likely answer is 'nowt'.:rant:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009XBQHEA?cache=9da3fa64cb8c8f7db48299ecec639b40&pi=AC_SX110_SY165&qid=1409657032&sr=8-1#ref=mp_s_a_1_1

Emma Jackson wrote a book about her experience.

Well worth £3 to get an insight into how this happens.

There is also a book written by the main witness in the Rochdale cases.

I just read both and they are disturbingly similar. Different towns and different people but the exact same process of systematic abuse after isolating and befriending.

It's not exactly difficult though is it? A license holder is responsible for what happens using his license, and he should be aware who is using it otherwise it should be revoked. So the simple answer is to stick them all on an identity parade and let the victims pick them out. Failing that arrest the license holder for witholding evidence and bang them up for conspiracy.

didnt anyone see the tv programme last night at 11 pm , it was called pakistans hidden shame.they were rapeing 8 year old kids at bus stations ,like it was goin out of fashion ,it was very disturbing to watch they the men were openley talkin and admittin it like it was normal thing to do ,try and watch it but only if you dont get upset easily it was sick

Watched it. Disturbing viewing but hardly surprising.

Seems to be endemic in that country and region.

Problem is individuals from these areas are coming to the UK and continuing their sordid actvities here.

Just another example of the failed multicultural experiment.

Never mind - another 5,000 waiting at Calais to come here.

Glad to hear the following :-

"Labour has suspended four party members, including three councillors, over the Rotherham child abuse scandal.

Cllr Gwendoline Ann Russell, Jahangir Akhtar, Cllr Shaukat Ali, and Cllr Roger Stone have been suspended pending further investigation. "

Its taken them well over a week since the report. Damage limitation pt 2?

didnt anyone see the tv programme last night at 11 pm , it was called pakistans hidden shame.they were rapeing 8 year old kids at bus stations ,like it was goin out of fashion ,it was very disturbing to watch they the men were openley talkin and admittin it like it was normal thing to do ,try and watch it but only if you dont get upset easily it was sick

I saw it .

It was a very harrowing watch , absolutley turned my stomach

I turned it off , couldnt watch it all.

poor poor kids :(

Glad to hear the following :-

"Labour has suspended four party members, including three councillors, over the Rotherham child abuse scandal.

Cllr Gwendoline Ann Russell, Jahangir Akhtar, Cllr Shaukat Ali, and Cllr Roger Stone have been suspended pending further investigation. "

Its taken them well over a week since the report. Damage limitation pt 2?

So heads are beginning to roll - good. But let's not forget that this begins at the top.

Who was it that stifled all discussion of very important issues under the umbrella of 'racism'?

Who decided that 'multiculturalism' was a good idea? - It's fragmented the Nation.

Where did all this political correctness come from - to the point that you could lose your job for stating the blindingly obvious if it didn't conform to the standard line?

When did the truth become a no-go area?

Have we, the voters, had any say in any of the above?

The various governments and it's many quangos make the rules. We just have to live with the consequences and pick up the pieces. The standard of government in this country is simply appalling - Largely because of the disconnect between the people, and those in charge. And that applies to both parties. This is what you get in our so called democracy.

But will any government ministers take responsibility for the mess they've made? Don't be silly...

Just another example of the failed multicultural experiment.
Most child abusers are white. It's actually an example of how children in working class communities end up being vulnerable to potential abusers.

Rotherham is one small city this could be in the hundreds of thousands throughout the uk where ever theres Pakistanis, just like in Pakistan and there hidden shame.

So heads are beginning to roll - good. But let's not forget that this begins at the top.

Who was it that stifled all discussion of very important issues under the umbrella of 'racism'?

Who decided that 'multiculturalism' was a good idea? - It's fragmented the Nation.

Where did all this political correctness come from - to the point that you could lose your job for stating the blindingly obvious if it didn't conform to the standard line?

When did the truth become a no-go area?

Have we, the voters, had any say in any of the above?

The various governments and it's many quangos make the rules. We just have to live with the consequences and pick up the pieces. The standard of government in this country is simply appalling - Largely because of the disconnect between the people, and those in charge. And that applies to both parties. This is what you get in our so called democracy.

But will any government ministers take responsibility for the mess they've made? Don't be silly...

Nepotism rules in tribal politics. I see no sea of change any time soon apart from the ballot box when undoubtedly Rotherham will remove them all, similar to the results last year.

Id like to know who decided to get rid of evidence within the council. We need to see prosecutions within SYP and the various authorities who turned the other way.

Id like to see an open & transparent plan for the here and now. Are these girls and families getting the help and assistance needed? Is resources being given? What are SYP doing regarding taxi drivers in Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield.

---------- Post added 02-09-2014 at 13:58 ----------

I also want to see a prosecution against Shaun Wright and him removed in hand cuffs! Self serving ****