Rotherham Children sexually exploited

Been off planet for a while and just catching up with things. I just can't

Comprehend how such a vile and evil group of people could be allowed to

perpretrate these offences for so long. Hundreds and hundreds of people

Knew what was happening......Shame on you Rotherham. Shame on you.

I can't be 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure UKMuslim is in fact, 'Green Web', someone who used to post on here. Green Web's modus operandi was that of a 'concern troll' (that is, he pretends to be Muslim by stirring the pot, thereby increasing anti Muslim feeling).

Search Green Web's posting history, you'll see what I mean.

Believe that racist pig griffin if you like it just shows your true colours!

Bumping Mister M's post up for what I trust are obvious reasons. UkMuslim's is becoming a bore. Inshallah.

Been off planet for a while and just catching up with things. I just can't

Comprehend how such a vile and evil group of people could be allowed to

perpretrate these offences for so long. Hundreds and hundreds of people

Knew what was happening......Shame on you Rotherham. Shame on you.

Surely incompetent people not doing their jobs, whether civil servants or not.

See in my specific job I deal with a particular type of criminal. And 80% of them are non English. I don't get into a sad strop about it whining about PC gone mad in a sad effort to excuse not doing my job. I just do my job and if there are "PC" consequences then I'll face them down. It's called doing your job, the officials in Rotherham should have done their's instead of making sad excuses.

I really couldn't agree more taxman. People should do their jobs or be kicked out!

Surely incompetent people not doing their jobs, whether civil servants or not.

See in my specific job I deal with a particular type of criminal. And 80% of them are non English. I don't get into a sad strop about it whining about PC gone mad in a sad effort to excuse not doing my job. I just do my job and if there are "PC" consequences then I'll face them down. It's called doing your job, the officials in Rotherham should have done their's instead of making sad excuses.

Spot on, there is absolutely no comeback if you treat everybody exactly the same.

I know personally of a victim who handed five binbags full of evidence - clothes worn during attacks - to the police and it subsequently 'disappeared'. She was sent a cheque for something like £90 in means of 'compensation'

How many of the 1400 involved on this scandal were child Muslimahs?

I'm not sure what point you're making here. Even one would be too many.

We aren't sure, that number hasn't been revealed, Henrietta.

The numbers are fogged,

a) because of the deliberate clouding of the evidence through the failings and apathy of the authorities,

And

b) because not all victims (white or Pakistani /other BME ) have come forward or been identified.

And until they have, how can they be part of the case, and more importantly, receive the help and support they need.

---------- Post added 31-08-2014 at 12:32 ----------

I'm not entirely sure that it matters whether the girls were white English, or Asian/Muslim. That they are those among the girls identified as having been assaulted by the abusers is enough, and regardless, require the help and support of the authorities.

(And hefty compensation, by way of apology, IMO.)

---------- Post added 31-08-2014 at 12:33 ----------

Too right, ApplesPears.

Point being, I can understand other Muslims being shocked, devastated and defensive about the fact that the perpetrators involved in these child abuse and trafficking rings are of the same religion as they are and the fact that this throws up the hot potato about Islamic values and views of females.

Point being that the overwhelming majority of the abusers were Asian men, primarily of Pakistani descent and of Islamic heritage. And their 1400 victims were overwhelmingly white girls.

Point being, trying to deflect attention from these points by suggesting some of these children could have been Muslim too is, quite frankly, heartbreakingly laughable.

Edited by Henrietta

Point being, I can understand other Muslims being shocked, devastated and defensive about the fact that the perpetrators involved in these child abuse and trafficking rings are of the same religion as they are and the fact that this throws up the hot potato about Islamic values and views of females.

Point being that the overwhelming majority of the abusers were Asian men, primarily of Pakistani descent and of Islamic heritage. And their 1400 victims were overwhelmingly white girls.

Point being, trying to deflect attention from these points by suggesting some of these children could have been Muslim too is, quite frankly, heartbreakingly laughable.

Until the country faces up to that the problem will not go away. The unfortunate truth is that the problem was caused because of sensitivity about the ethnicity of the perpetrators. It seems every effort was made to gloss over the evidence because of that and it is clear the same is still happening.

Believe that racist pig griffin if you like it just shows your true colours!

I find your attitude about Nick Griffin and his attempt to bring more of these cases to light very worrying and I will certainly be viewing your future posts a degree of scepticism.

I have no particular feelings either way about Nick Griffin except to say that because of his politics there have been times when he has done some good things and they were deliberately not covered by the media.

That is deplorable but does serve to remind us that the media do not always, if ever, present a balanced view.

Griffin tried to bring attention to these other areas where he had reason to believe that similar pedaphile assaults upon and rapes of children were taking place. It would appear that his attempt was ignored because of his politics and alleged racism.

Anyone ignoring such allegations is beneath contempt in my view regardless of the source.

Now that the rotherham child molesters and the people responsible for either ignoring or as it appears covering up the illegal activities against children are in the public eye, temporarily at least, then perhaps there will be a more comprehensive investigation into similar activities that have been allegedly taking place elsewhere.

All the authorities that should be involved in this type of investigation need to act vigorously to restore their own credence as at the moment the general view of the public is that they can not be trusted to do their jobs or care about children.

It is highly unlikely that crimes of this sick perverted nature could have been taking place over such a long period of time without some other members of the asian and /or muslim communities having some knowledge or suspicions of it.

It would certainly help to restore some of the damage that has been done to the communities involved if asian and / or muslim groups from within those communites were clearly seen to be acting to reveal the identities of the perpetrators and assist in the providing and / or gathering of evidence.

Failiure to do so on their part will potentially play directly into the hands of some white extremist groups and will only serve to provide justification for their beliefs about asian and muslim people generally.

The so called 'authorities' apparent actions actions or repeated failiures to act have also inadvertently provided some justification for the existence of some right-wing groups. By apparently allowing millions of asian and muslim people to enter the country (leaglly or not) and then appearing to place them above the law and, as may be precieved by some, as being exempt from prosecutions from crimes committed against the indigenous white population.

The arrest of a man trying to 'rescue' his daughter will only serve to make some people consider that as the 'authorities' are not upto the task that vigilantism is the only recourse. Where that might end is anyone's guess.

All associated with these abuses have damged the whole community not just the, what appears now to be, thousands of young girls. Positive and severly punitative action needs to be seen to be done and seen to be done now. Anything less is and ought to be considered by all to be unacceptable.

Edited by Tommo68