Rotherham Children sexually exploited

Dear dear...

This thread and the whole discraceful story has descended into just what they want. An argument over race to deflect from failures by the entire establishment.

Don't feed the Trolls, Shills and Agent Provocatuers.

Dear dear...

This thread and the whole discraceful story has descended into just what they want. An argument over race to deflect from failures by the entire establishment.

Thank **** for some sense!

Every body has done it, all races to all races......The presiding authorities, yeah, might be white Brits; but look at the representtaion lower down the hierarchy.....

mr bloom the taxi drivers will no doubt still be doin this job, in the report it also states that taxis would pick children up at dinner time from school ,in order for the children to give them oral sex.they were reported by the staff at school bu t obviosley nothing was done about it .

Yes, it appears from the report that more savvy young people knew to avoid taxis....

8.25 In a number of different meetings, the Inquiry talked to 24 young people, aged 14-25, who lived in the Council area. One of the main items for discussion with them was safe transport. When asked about taxis, there was an immediate and consistent response from the young women and men on every occasion. All avoided the use of taxis if at all possible. Their parents and partners strongly discouraged, even forbade, them from being on their own at night in a taxi, unless it was a company they personally knew. The girls described how on occasions they would be taken on the longest, darkest route home. One said the driver's first question would be 'How old are you, love?'. All talked about the content of their conversation quickly turning flirtatious or suggestive, including references to sex.

and

8.26 All the young people we met preferred to use the bus, despite their nervousness and dislike of the Rotherham Interchange, which they described as attracting drug dealers, addicts and people involved in a range of criminal activity. Many of these people congregated outside the Bus Station. The young people described their sense of intimidation and 'running the gauntlet' to get to their buses.

Based on the outrageously tiny number of prosecutions that have transpired in conjunction with this report, you, of course are correct. I trust SYP in conjunction with the victims and authorities will be re-investigating each and every single case reported to them and that no stone will be left unturned and many further prosecutions will now follow.

I also find it bizarre that abduction notices were served and not prosecutions.

Edited by Mr Bloom

Well quite, since 'political correctness' covers a multitude of behaviours and beliefs, and of course since the left are associated with political correctness, the whole of the political left in this country are being smeared on here as complicit.

It's rather sad that it is used as a political football...but its a lot easier to carp from your armchair that work in social services.

And before anyone says it no I'm not defending the police and senior social workers and managers workers in Rotherham, they deserve everything that's coming to them and more.

But it looks as though very little, if anything, is "coming to them".

Sonia Sharpe, late of this parish, has taken time out from her current role of getting Malaysia's child protection into order :hihi: (don't say a word) to "apologise".

This was the smug bitch who, during her time in Sheffield, turned up at our workplace to assure us that we would be "a vibrant organisation, going forward"...and then presided over the loss of 46% of the work force.

Sleep well, Sonia!!

Dear dear...

Just what who wants??

Its only an argument over race when some people are still in denial that race was involved the cover up when it clearly was.

The actions of the Pakistani community in carrying out the abuse on such a large scale and keeping it under wraps will set back race relations years.

But it looks as though very little, if anything, is "coming to them".

Sonia Sharpe, late of this parish, has taken time out from her current role of getting Malaysia's child protection into order :hihi: (don't say a word) to "apologise".

This was the smug bitch who, during her time in Sheffield, turned up at our workplace to assure us that we would be "a vibrant organisation, going forward"...and then presided over the loss of 46% of the work force.

Sleep well, Sonia!!

I presume her employers will be receiving a letter.

As we effectively employ Shaun Wright, will we all be getting one?

Just what who wants??

Its only an argument over race when some people are still in denial that race was involved the cover up when it clearly was.

The actions of the Pakistani community in carrying out the abuse on such a large scale and keeping it under wraps will set back race relations years.

The corrupt establishment???

Did the corrupt establishment carry out the abuse, the bullying, the threats, the intimidation etc, etc

Did the corrupt establishment carry out the abuse, the bullying, the threats, the intimidation etc, etc

Apparently, they were aware of it.

Our shambles of a government have been far too quiet on this. They are ultimately responsible, for ensuring councils perform effectively and protect children.

OFSTED do not come out of this well, either:

13.26 The Ofsted Joint Area Review report in 2006 was very positive. However, it contained the astonishing statement that ‘it appeared that vulnerable children and young people are kept safe from abuse and exploitation’. This was not qualified in any way. From the evidence described in Chapter 5 of this report, this was not an accurate reflection of the situation, and may have served to give false reassurance to those running the service.

What I don't understand is that how come the Home Secretay or the Prime Minister can't remove Shaun Wright from his post? Maybe the Queen could remove him as he must have sworn some kind of oath?

He was elected by the people of South Yorkshire.

If you recall, the turn-out for those elections was ****e.

But I voted, as I will always vote when I can, to at least honour those who died to obtain suffrage.

He was teh Labour candidate and I voted for him.

But ifyou're reading this Shaun and I guess you are not) it's timeto fall on your sword old lad. Thjis business has got grubby enough already/

He was elected by the people of South Yorkshire.

If you recall, the turn-out for those elections was ****e.

But I voted, as I will always vote when I can, to at least honour those who died to obtain suffrage.

He was teh Labour candidate and I voted for him.

But ifyou're reading this Shaun and I guess you are not) it's timeto fall on your sword old lad. Thjis business has got grubby enough already/

Yes, I know what you're saying but the electorate also elects a Government.

As I understand, the Monarch has the power to dissolve parliament if it is a shower of ####. Something that should have happened 4 years ago!

You would have thought that the Crown retains this power. Not unless they really do want SW to stay.