Rotherham Children sexually exploited

rotherham council employed these taxi drivers to transport the kids to school not traffic them around the country......hope they have terminated the contracts of these taxi firms....and employed other respectable companies.....

looks like the Councillors and police didn't want to upset the british pakistani community at the expense of the children....

looks like the police are at last taking action...and the courts will be busy....and stiff sentences need handing out....25 years for starters.....

Change of programme. It is on BBC 1 Panorama tonight 8.30.

All this because the officials were too worried because they knew only too well how pakistanis threw that race card about! Always been the same! Its absolutely ridiculous! Acts like this cause racism and hatred!!!! I went to the biggest mixed race school in rotherham with the named 'Big Ash' and my time at school was horrible at that time! Racial fights, racial bullying etc from both sides! Police always there. However teachers and police did nothing against the pakistanis because they threw the race card and it caused riots!!! One riot on the field at the back of school was on the tv! Ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous! I know Laura Wilsons family and it breaks my heart. The authorities and pakistani community in Ferham, pitt street area i have a lot of hatred for!!!

Actually having just watched the programme you seem to have used the very trick that seems to have kept this scandal under wraps for 15 years whilst the abuse went on.

What kept the scandal under wraps for 15 years was people not doing the job they were employed to do

It wont just be Rotherham, it will be Sheffield and other areas when this is all finished!

Similar cover ups in Glasgow! According to the news today.

The councillors, social workers and the police who worked on these cases while this was happening and did nothing should be held responsible, and personally think they should face criminal charges for aiding and abetting ( if we helped a friend by covering a crime up they done we would be in court and possibly going to prison )

Clean house.

The Pakistan's that where involved should be dealt with and should face a long term in prison, 10 yrs is a good start.

And another person involved i don't care if there white, black, brown, green or bloody pink.

Muslim, Christian, Catholic or and other religion.

This is about children that have lost there childhood and the abusers that are free.

They need to be dealt with legally as quickly as possible.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/interactive/2014/aug/26/rotherham-children-sexually-abused-full-report

wait till you read some of the operations carried out by the police.

Operation Czar,

Abduction notices where made ( had to look this up, basically it means they are no longer allowed to see or go near the person involved but has no legal bearing, so they could ignore it )

taxi licences where revoked.

but no convictions where made.

Now you might think that is when this started, but this is 2010 page 17.

unbelievable reading some of it

are any of these dirty peadophiles from Rotherham who raped and abused these girls being investigated and charged, does anybody no, if not why not

are any of these dirty peadophiles from Rotherham who raped and abused these girls being investigated and charged, does anybody no, if not why not

Yes being investigated

What kept the scandal under wraps for 15 years was people not doing the job they were employed to do

It seems everyone in Rotherham was covering up so as not to upset the Pakistani community.

It seems everyone in Rotherham was covering up so as not to upset the Pakistani community.

Yes, because the Pakistani community in Rotherham are just sooooo influential... oh wait :roll:

Yes, because the Pakistani community in Rotherham are just sooooo influential... oh wait :roll:

In fairness, there are a few very influential members of the Rotherham Mirpuri community who it is alleged have negotiated certain beneficial outcomes for specific individuals, and who, due to the office they held, have been able to effect influence over statutory authorities.

For example, the Daily Mail (yeh, I know, crappy source) have reported today how former deputy leader of the council Jahangir Akhtar negotiated for his relative to release the under age girl he had kidnapped without police involvement. How the police accepted that I'll never comprehend. Nor how Jahangir thought it appropriate.

What is disgusting about the whole case is the silence from virtually anybody in authority, this needs an independent investigation from the very top and should start with immediate effect.