Rotherham Children sexually exploited

IMO, The taxi drivers collecting these girls from the children's' homes to ferry them to the venues where there arose and abuse took ace are complicit in the guilt, too, as they must have had an inkling of an idea, as to what purpose they were transporting those children for.

Also an interesting fact, in answer to those who say the Muslim abusers used the white girls as they 'could' have sex with them, even though the Muslim girls were allegedly 'off limits' ( which is a lie, as Muslim girls were also abused)....

albeit ...propotionally very few

In Islam, ALL sex outside of marriage is a form of 'zina' or fornication, and is a sin, and forbidden to Muslims.

Which is truesome do take a very dim veiw of sex outside marriage and why some muslims marry prostitutes for a short time whilst they have sex with them.

Clearly these particular pedaphiles were not so bothered about it being forbidden.

I never wanted or saw the purpose of having elected Police Commissioners in the UK. just another american gimmick as far as I'm concerned.

This case has just proved my point.

This case, the inaction, the possible cover ups etc happened during his watch.

He should be sacked without pension and given a sentence for aiding and abetting for allowing it to continue.

And unless he can show how it was that he was totally unaware of all of it he really should do the 'decent thing'.

Hopefully he will cause the minimum of inconvenience for others when he does it.

the inaction and cover ups didn't happen under his watch as pcc since there weren't any at this point

they did happen while he was cabinet member for child services for Rotherham council.

the calls for his resignation result from his role at the council. he is now so compromised by this it seems unlikely that he could command enough confidence or respect to drive through the much needed changes in culture.

had he not been on Rotherham council and not held such an important role at the time of these abuses then I doubt there would have been calls or a need for his resignation

Comment reposted, as there is more than one germane point, BUT WITH ALL REFERENCES TO DELETED POST REMOVED

I notice that not a lot of focus of the gobfrothers' comments are on the plight of the girls of the Muslim community who were also victims of these perverts. It's interesting that the Gf'ers say how little regard /value was given by the abusers to the white British girls... But are oddly silent, at the same lack of value given to the Pakistani-Muslim girls who also went through the same abuses.

What sexual abusers, and sexual exploiters like these, do, to the vulnerable people they target, is disgusting it's unacceptable. And whatever race, religion or nationality, then they deserve every last minute of any gaol sentence they are given on conviction.

However, the gobfrothers are using these vile specimens' race /religion as a stick to beat everyone of that race/religion with, as if there's some corporate guilt.

The people responsible for the rapes and abuse of these girls are those individuals who carried out those acts against the girls attacked and abused, and that guilt should be shared by the authorities who were to lazy or apathetic to act, and hid behind their supposed 'fear of being branded as racist' in their refusal to either take these girls' accusations seriously or to act effectively against them. Social services, and the police, I'm looking in your direction.

IMO, The taxi drivers collecting these girls from the children's' homes to ferry them to the venues where there arose and abuse took ace are complicit in the guilt, too, as they must have had an inkling of an idea, as to what purpose they were transporting those children for.

I w appalled at some comments quoted earlier before the cleanup, about the under 13s reported as being abused in this case, allegedly consenting to the sex acts against them. That, in my book warrants the biggest 'wtf-erry'. In thus case.

What the hell-ing hell happened to the law of this land which states quite clearly that an under-13 cannot, in law, be deemed capable of giving their consent to sexual acts, and as such, it would be deemed the equivalent of a statutory rape in this country. (yes it is not called statutory rape in the UK, but I am saying it's the equivalent under the wording of UK law) so how in the hell can it be said they, at 11,12, 13 years of age, were able to consent? For God's sake, the reaction of the authorities was lazy to allow this to go unchallenged.

Also an interesting fact, in answer to those who say the Muslim abusers used the white girls as they 'could' have sex with them, even though the Muslim girls were allegedly 'off limits' ( which is a lie, as Muslim girls were also abused)...

In Islam, ALL sex outside of marriage is a form of 'zina' or fornication, and is a sin, and forbidden to Muslims.

Can i ask where you found your comment so you could edit and repost it??

albeit ...propotionally very few

Which is true some do take a very dim veiw of sex outside marriage and why some muslims marry prostitutes for a short time whilst they have sex with them.

Clearly these particular pedaphiles were not so bothered about it being forbidden.

Quite, tommy, but a 'few' is still far too many...

And yes, some *are* intent on ignoring both religious and legal rules that say what is and isn't permissible. Be it taking illicit drugs (illegal under both British and Islamic laws) theft, (ditto) or Rape (ditto-statutory or otherwise).

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 14:55 ----------

Can i ask where you found your comment so you could edit and repost it??

Off topic, but using the back button on my iPad.

Mod Note

Posts attacking other users, making sweepingly racist generalisations, generally ignoring warnings from both the admin and moderator team and all posts referring to them have been removed.

I understand it's an emotive topic, 1400 children have been raped and abused for a period of years, but if you can't discuss the issue without the racism, political point scoring and personal attacks then it will be deleted and those responsible can find another forum.

Those 1400 children deserve better than what some of you are doing here.

This is an important issue, please discuss it in a civil manner.

In this instance the perpetrators were various groups of British born, Pakistani men, however the majority of paedophiles are middle aged, white males, the post I quoted wasn't referencing this case specifically.

and here's me thinking we were talking about pakistani rape gangs in rotherham:suspect::huh:

but I can see where your coming from ,as usual it really is all the white mans fault :D but if you want to try and hide these scumbags behind statistics just bear in mind when it comes to street grooming as is the case in Rotherham, Rochdale and others has the statistics as 33% of cases being Pakistani heritage offenders as opposed to 7% of the population. No one is denying that the majority of sexual offences against children are committed by white offenders (in keeping with their dominance in the demographics).

Equally if as the report suggests there was a reluctance to proceed in Rotherham on the basis of preserving community cohesion then this particular type of offender is likely to be under represented and thus the stas on offenders skewed

And it's obvious - to me at least - that the disgusting appalling disgraceful treatment of these children had its roots in the bigotry of the perpetrators, who seem to have regarded them as less than human, to whom anything could be done. The root of the problem is racism and sexism.

Blaming the police and authorities, while justified, is largely displacement activity. Do we blame the police when we get burgled? We blame the burglar, and secondarily the police when their response is inadequate.

I cant even begin to imagine the Headlines if gangs of white men were abusing, drugging and raping 1000's of young Asian girls.

And yes of course most child abuse is perpetrated by white men - whites make up 87% of the population and Asians 7%,

Edited by johncocker
quote tags

The BBC's selectiveness is unedifying. First the perpetrators were anodynely just "Asian", until there were complaints from Indians, Sri Lankans, etc. Then with reluctance the BBC started using the true nationality of the perpetrators. But that's still trying to avoid what more specifically links them: their religious affiliation.

Well done Andrew Norfolk, however: the 'Times' journalist who broke the story and refused to let go.

seems that south yorkshire police have failed again, lose evidence, arrest parents who confronted these men, even arrested a girl who was in a house with numerous men, because she was drunk......rotherham council covered it all up, well don't want to lose votes do they, and taxi firms employed by council running girls around the country.....it gets worse....

now they will take action and arrests will be made....bit late in the day though

and here's me thinking we were talking about pakistani rape gangs in rotherham:suspect::huh:

but I can see where your coming from ,as usual it really is all the white mans fault :D but if you want to try and hide these scumbags behind statistics just bear in mind when it comes to street grooming as is the case in Rotherham, Rochdale and others has the statistics as 33% of cases being Pakistani heritage offenders as opposed to 7% of the population. No one is denying that the majority of sexual offences against children are committed by white offenders (in keeping with their dominance in the demographics).

Equally if as the report suggests there was a reluctance to proceed in Rotherham on the basis of preserving community cohesion then this particular type of offender is likely to be under represented and thus the stas on offenders skewed

And it's obvious - to me at least - that the disgusting appalling disgraceful treatment of these children had its roots in the bigotry of the perpetrators, who seem to have regarded them as less than human, to whom anything could be done. The root of the problem is racism and sexism.

Blaming the police and authorities, while justified, is largely displacement activity. Do we blame the police when we get burgled? We blame the burglar, and secondarily the police when their response is inadequate.

I cant even begin to imagine the Headlines if gangs of white men were abusing, drugging and raping 1000's of young Asian girls.

And yes of course most child abuse is perpetrated by white men - whites make up 87% of the population and Asians 7%,

Well put.

Having listened at work to all the radio debates on the issue this week, I kept hearing the term 'we must shine a light' on , the police Commissioner,the local Council, the childrens services,and whats going wrong with the upbringing of these victims.

But surely its time for the light to be very much shone, on what is going on in the communities where the perpetrators of live.

And as for the leaders of our three big political parties,they should hang their heads in shame,its ok when mass immigration is making Alan Sugar or Phillip Green a few more millions but when it results in this weeks sickening findings they say nothing.

Did any of our MPs call for the death penalty to be reintroduced or is that just wishful thinking.

seems that south yorkshire police have failed again, lose evidence, arrest parents who confronted these men, even arrested a girl who was in a house with numerous men, because she was drunk......rotherham council covered it all up, well don't want to lose votes do they, and taxi firms employed by council running girls around the country.....it gets worse....

now they will take action and arrests will be made....bit late in the day though

Doubtless it will end with one or two of these pedaphiles getting token sentences the others even less ...no doubt because they were young at the time and the two corrupted them. One or two will doubtless leave the country and return with new names.

One or two of those that knew about all this and failed to do anything and/or helped cover it up, council, social workers, head-teachers. police etc will get to retire early ...with a pension the rest will probably be promoted sideways at first but no doubt ultimately upwards.

The taxi drivers will just carry on as usual maybe one will lose his licence then reapply for it using another name.

I doubt anything will happen to our elected commissioner until the next election then he'll no doubt still get his pension.

The media will run the story till something more current takes their fancy.

It will all fade away .. the children will be forgotten except for the odd media article when one of them does something newsworthy.

We don't want the law to do something..

We want it to do everything it can ....

and have all concerned charged in court and sentenced punitively and as an clear examples and all within a month or two there's no need for delay the pedos could be up in court next week and for just one case of being guilty or raping minors get life with no release.

Then get to work on the rest.

Edited by Tommo68

All the grooming gangs identified have been Asian and Asians are still very much a minority in this country. You don't need a calculator to know that that is disproportionate. And, if we assume the problem isn't some sort of racial genetic defect, we have to assume the problem is one of nurturing and that is something the Muslim community needs to address.

Utilising that calculator I reckon there are currently about 2 million Muslims in this country, maybe 50% men makes 1 million.

Let's say 80% of them are sexually active males, thats 800,000.

So far we seem to have an epidemic of Muslim gang grooming stories, but how many people does it represent as a %?

They've collared two dozen blokes so far, let's say that's the tip of the iceberg and it's 100 times that, that's 2400 from a potential population of 800,000...that's roughly 0.25%.

2400 too many, but not quite the cultural apocalypse some have stated.

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 16:27 ----------

Thats an interesting quote you have used, the report writer Alexis Jay points the finger at PC and an Asian denies it, no surprise there.
Did you read the quote from the Muslim lad? He wasn't denying the abuse by Muslims, he was incredulous that child protection workers had played the race card as an excuse for not investigating it.

There are also many other mentions of PC being to blame in other areas of the report by the victims, their families and council employees who were at least trying to make themselves heard.

What's your point? Nobody's giving any credibility to the 'fear of racism' claim as an excuse other than those who potentially have something to benefit from it ie the workers who are being placed under the spotlight for doing nowt.

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 16:30 ----------

meanwhile back in the real world

**STOP PRESS**

..blacks, whites and Asians are all prone to having paedophiles in their membership and some have been the beneficiaries of poor child protection policies.

Edited by boyfriday