Rotherham Children sexually exploited

This is not being 'twisted into a pre-determoned racial agenda'

IT IS A RACIAL MATTER!

If it were not a race realted matter then the perpetrators would not be all asian muslims and the victims would not be almost completely exclusively white girls.

The victims were predominantly, but not all white. The common feature is they were vulnerable and many from dysfunctional families, extending your daft logic should we conclude that white people are unable to take care of their children? (That's intended to lampoon you before all the shallow thinkers leap to claim it's actually my personal view)

Grooming children in order to rape and sexually assault them is nothing new, however the Daily Mail reading perspective seems to suggest it's worse because it's them Muslims doing it. Why should it be? Why should we be surprised? I'm sure there are groups of black and white men cowering behind their sofas waiting to have their collars felt for doing the same and worse.

Focussing on it being a Muslim problem gives them a reprieve, they're collectively heaving a huge sigh of relief.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 16:53 ----------

Not when it became clear as to what a pervert he was came out, It made headlines throughout the land on T.V. radio and newspapers.

So what's the difference cuttsie? Do you think whites have stopped grooming children since the Savile debacle or Muslims who are tempted in that direction aren't now having second thoughts because of their own scandalous notoriety?

Let us hope that all this does not cause more racial tension in our communities.

This morning I have spoken to two Pakistanis who I am acquainted with and it seemed as though there was an Elephant in the room.

As though I should be assuring them that I in no way blame the whole community for this ,the same as we should not be blaming all Muslims for the nut cases now joining Isis.

Why do you justify your comments by bringing "white folks" or "white boys" in to the conversation? ...the whole thread is about the abuse carried out by Muslims...

And what do you think he reported to the Police?.....do you need it spelling out?

Being a tad over sensitive aren't we? The conversation seems to have turned into a frank and open discussion about child abuse and the men who engage in it.

You seemed to overlook the fact I mentioned black boys too, and Im one of those.

And what do you think he reported to the Police?.....do you need it spelling out?

Yes please, then we don't get carried away with innuendo, speculation and forming opinions on false information.

Not when it became clear as to what a pervert he was came out, It made headlines throughout the land on T.V. radio and newspapers.

30 years after the event and after he'd died

there seems to have been nothing done at a time when he could have been stopped or punished

The victims were predominantly, but not all white. The common feature is they were vulnerable and many from dysfunctional families, extending your daft logic should we conclude that white people are unable to take care of their children? (That's intended to lampoon you before all the shallow thinkers leap to claim it's actually my personal view)

Grooming children in order to rape and sexually assault them is nothing new, however the Daily Mail reading perspective seems to suggest it's worse because it's them Muslims doing it. Why should it be? Why should we be surprised? I'm sure there are groups of black and white men cowering behind their sofas waiting to have their collars felt for doing the same and worse.

Focussing on it being a Muslim problem gives them a reprieve, they're collectively heaving a huge sigh of relief.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 16:53 ----------

So what's the difference cuttsie? Do you think whites have stopped grooming children since the Savile debacle or Muslims who are tempted in that direction aren't now having second thoughts because of their own scandalous notoriety?

Don't talk daft Friday why would I think that ,the perverts that go out to Thailand and other Eastern Countries to have sex with young boys and girls [both black and whities by the way] are still ignored by the authorities in all Countries.

Ha ha.

And this is the democracy that the Government wants to export to the world

The electorate voted him in and, in the fullness of time, we can vote him out.

Democracy in action!

I attend football matches regularly, SWFC's Facebook page has thousands of crowd shot photographs showing predominantly white male attendance. I have seen the ticketing in operation after matches with my own eyes.

The illegal parking around the mosque in Heeley has been highlighted many times in the local press and shown to be a problem, who would you estimate the vehicles belong to?

One individual abusing children mostly behind closed doors and in secure units is a totally different beast to large scale preordained abuse by a large number of individuals in one particular locale. I don't think Saville and his ilk threatened families, used colluding taxi companies to ferry his victims to him, the cases whilst both disgraceful are very far removed and i have yet to see the white community support Saville as you are doing with Asians.

Ooo..you're coming over all apologetic for abusers whose backgrounds you've no issue with.

Incidentally, the last time parking around mosques and Page Hall got mentioned I wrote to Parking Services and received a reply which completely addressed the outlandish claims of some...you'll find it here if you're minded to look for it.

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 17:06 ----------

Don't talk daft Friday why would I think that ,the perverts that go out to Thailand and other Eastern Countries to have sex with young boys and girls [both black and whities by the way] are still ignored by the authorities in all Countries.

You see, we agree again :)

---------- Post added 28-08-2014 at 17:09 ----------

i have yet to see the white community support Saville as you are doing with Asians.

See what you did there? You highlighted the activities of an individual and compared it to the activities of a whole population of people.

Ive consistently denounced the activities of the individuals but Im not going to criticise Asians generally because of them or white people generally because of Savile's antics.

Instead of bickering on here, and achieving nothing, why not use your time constructively by lobbying/complaining to your MP for this matter to be investigated further.

http://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

I have sent my MP a message in the hope she will write to Mr Cameron.

Good suggestion AO.

I'm writing to Paul Bloomfield to express my concerns that a number of people who looked the other way when the abuse was happening now have responsibilities for leading safeguarding teams in other authorities.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-abuse-scandal-towns-officials-now-oversee-child-protection-elsewhere-in-britain-9695443.html

Their appointments should be reviewed by their managers in the light of the scandal. Also those police staff who arrested parents for trying to rescue their daughters should be sanctioned as well imo

The scumbags in the council who either turned a blind eye or proactively protected the dirty rapist paedophile scum by arresting children / parents because of political correctness gone mad and reverse-racism should have criminal proceedings launched against them. They should be sent down! :rant:

This thread has been cleaned of an assortment of posts for a number of reasons including personal attacks, off topic posts and general hijacking for political purposes. Posts quoting them have also been removed.

This subject is worthy of debate but this forum will not tolerate abuse of an entire community for the actions of some of it's members nor will we tolerate personal abuse.

The children who have been affected by this deserve better than to be used as a political tool.

Any further outbreaks of the type I have just spent a significant portion of my time removing will result in suspensions of accounts. If you want to complain about that do it at the helpdesk.

Well let us get back on topic then.

Have the South Yorks Police got the names of the perpetrators and are they paying them a visit now!!!!!.