Wanting Garage/mechanic to fix door locking issue

My 04 plate hyundai coupe has developed a known issue with the doors auto locking (and opening!) the doors sometimes re-lock themselves as if a phantom is pressing the alarm fob

The issues is described here:

http://hyundaicoupeclub.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1637

Anybody recommend any decent reliable mechanics / garages that could give me a quote perhaps tomorrow / Tuesday?

S25 area, willing to bring car

The forum seems to say it's an easy job and scared of being over charged ! :-)

Thanks

Samantha

---------- Post added 25-08-2014 at 11:36 ----------

Here's a link to what the problem looks like from inside the car

http://youtu.be/V_kgVH8xDv4

I could also do with a decent garage too where I'm not been done over for being a female.my polo 1litre is losing power on hills even after been in the garage twice over this problem.

To both of u above....me and my partner run a garage on wincobank called Mondos. There's only the two of us there and u won't feel intimidated like with other places. We will show u the problem instead of just doing it! I can't recommend ourselves, but u could take a look at our reviews on our fb page 'Mondos Motor Care'. Thanks, Berna@Mondos!

Hi sent you a pm unsure if it sent.whereabouts are you at wincobank?I work at northern General and would be better for me!

Me too

Happy to hear from anyone who can help with a quote

Can being car round tomorrow thanks

---------- Post added 26-08-2014 at 09:32 ----------

not having much luck phoned stoneacre and they charge £72 to just have a look !

---------- Post added 27-08-2014 at 17:38 ----------

my other half has been to Mondo's and what a lovely couple he said they were

completely nice and patient with us and really good customer service, deserve all the praise they get on here and FB, will definately be taking our cars there for future service MOT's

Just wanted to add about mondos motor care they are a excellent couple and couldn't be more happy with your work and time spent on it.I thoroughly recommend you to anybody wanting work done.