Experts admit beheading video was staged

It was edited for a reason - possibly because they made a right hash of it and they could have looked stupid. It's not that big a stretch is it?

Prey tell..how do you make a hash of a beheading? A beheading is a hash no matter which way you look at it. It's not as if they wanted nominating for an Oscar is it?

?? where did i say i agreed with it?? i stated something i read, i didnt add any opinion on the subject, personally im not that interested in watching it because of the content, not the threat, i tried watching the journalist beheaded a fair few years ago (forgot the poor souls name now)

---------- Post added 25-08-2014 at 22:57 ----------

erm i dont think ive ever mentioned tor never mind saying im a big fan, ive never used the deep web either so i think youre mistaken, i dont even know that much about tor, apart from it exists lol

I must be mistaken, I can't see it in a search result, was 99% certain it was yourself, please accept my apologies.

Prey tell..how do you make a hash of a beheading? A beheading is a hash no matter which way you look at it. It's not as if they wanted nominating for an Oscar is it?

It's not pleasant to speculate about, but maybe the real footage of the beheading made the ISIS creeps look incompetent in a way they didn't want showing to the world. It doesn't bear thinking about.

It's not like this lot are trained in it. They cut themselves, cut one their mates, got a kick in the knackers, someone dropped the camera or (rather like true lies) they ran out of battery life. Umpteen reasons where they could have looked stupid so they edited it.

Perhaps they threw up.

It's not pleasant to speculate about, but maybe the real footage of the beheading made the ISIS creeps look incompetent in a way they didn't want showing to the world. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Thing is, they do this stuff all the time, it's not as though it's a new phenomena they've latched onto. I'm also not sure how you can air footage of decapitating someone and fear being regarded as incompetent. Regardless of any incompetence, believe me I don't regard them as anything less than bloodthirsty psychopathic Islamic perverts, even if they did it surgically with anesthetic.

I'm amazed at how you can even find a grassy knoll in the middle of the desert :roll:

you can't have a proper conspiracy without a grassy knoll in it somewhere.

It's not like this lot are trained in it. They cut themselves, cut one their mates, got a kick in the knackers, someone dropped the camera or (rather like true lies) they ran out of battery life. Umpteen reasons where they could have looked stupid so they edited it.

The video was made with at least two fixed cameras one shooting a side view, the other face on. For some reason they went to the trouble of editing together views from both angles, like you see on TV as they both read their prepared scripts from a cue card.

Then when the ninja suited terrorist grabs Foley by the head and begins the sawing motion with the knife, there is absolutely no resistance from Foley, he stays 'stood' up on his knees, doesn't pull down or away. His shoulders don't even hunch up, they stay relaxed. Analysis of the last few frames before fade out show despite having made several sawing actions there is no blood or signs of a cut.

This and the calm and measured way he read out his last words (or rather the words he was seemingly forced to read) tell me he knew he wasn't going to be killed.

The video was made with at least two fixed cameras one shooting a side view, the other face on. For some reason they went to the trouble of editing together views from both angles, like you see on TV as they both read their prepared scripts from a cue card.

Then when the ninja suited terrorist grabs Foley by the head and begins the sawing motion with the knife, there is absolutely no resistance from Foley, he stays 'stood' up on his knees, doesn't pull down or away. His shoulders don't even hunch up, they stay relaxed. Analysis of the last few frames before fade out show despite having made several sawing actions there is no blood or signs of a cut.

This and the calm and measured way he read out his last words (or rather the words he was seemingly forced to read) tell me he knew he wasn't going to be killed.

maybe you know your going to die gruesomely, so what's the point in resisting?

If you resist they burn your feet off before they behead you.

A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.

Sounds allegedly made by Foley do not appear consistent with what may be expected.

During Foley’s speech, there appears to be a blip which could indicate the journalist had to repeat a line.

One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”

Looks like we'll have to wait for the blooper reel.

Those of us who want to that is.

Unless someone on this thread thinks that Foley is still alive?