Oughtibridge rave last night!

I don't use noisy equipment on a Sunday because I appreciate people might want to relax in their garden. Similarly I wont do anything before 10am on a Saturday or after 8pm on a weeknight. Unlike some people I do think about others.

Cheers Mr Foster.

Not in Heeley they dont......sounds like the burmese railway being built most weekends.

I wish it was the bloody radio then I could have smashed it up and made it stop!!

There seemed to be a phase in Oughtibridge where there were raves in the woods quite regularly then it stopped for years, and to my knowledge there have been 2 this year so I'm just hoping and praying it's not going to become a regular thing!!!

2 in a year and its nearly September. Live a little!

2 in a year and its nearly September. Live a little!

I do live a little thanks, but I also have respect for others whilst doing so. It wouldn't be too bad if it went on until 1am and gave the rest of the village chance to get a few hours sleep, but 7am is just not acceptable. Also, there is absolutely no need for the music to be as loud as it is, they don't need it that loud to be able to hear it and enjoy it, and why they think the rest of us want to listen to the trash they've got on I'll never know.

Also, I can't even begin to imagine to amount of drugs that will be flying around somewhere like that....another reason the people there probably don't give two hoots how they're effecting others.

It doesn't matter how free spirited you like to think you are, or how much you enjoy life, there is nothing right about being selfish and thoughtless!!

If the attendees are anything like this lot then I feel VERY sorry for the local residents:

It's ironic these events are organised at weekends, the majority of the morons there probably don't work.

I would suggest that the fact that they do take place at a weekend implies that the majority of the organisers and attendees do work, if they didn't they would hold it when they liked

I think the punctuation chosen for the first post (or the lack of the word "since") alters the meaning somewhat, not that I agree with the generalisation. See, grammar and punctuation DO matter. ;)

I do live a little thanks, but I also have respect for others whilst doing so. It wouldn't be too bad if it went on until 1am and gave the rest of the village chance to get a few hours sleep, but 7am is just not acceptable. Also, there is absolutely no need for the music to be as loud as it is, they don't need it that loud to be able to hear it and enjoy it, and why they think the rest of us want to listen to the trash they've got on I'll never know.

Also, I can't even begin to imagine to amount of drugs that will be flying around somewhere like that....another reason the people there probably don't give two hoots how they're effecting others.

It doesn't matter how free spirited you like to think you are, or how much you enjoy life, there is nothing right about being selfish and thoughtless!!

The people of Glastonbury manage every year with 250,000 people.

You shoulda gone and had a dance.

Did anyone else spend the night awake because of the horrendous noise which went on until 7.30am this morning.....very nice of the morons that go to these things to not give a damn about anyone or anything else!!

The police are very aware of music both where you live and at Don Valley and will never do anything about it once the music has started. Numerous people have let 101 know over the years. The music will always go ahead.

The people of Glastonbury manage every year with 250,000 people.

You shoulda gone and had a dance.

I think I'll give that a miss thanks, I prefer the clean, infection free, proper sanitation life that includes soap, shampoo and proper food!!!

I think I'll give that a miss thanks, I prefer the clean, infection free, proper sanitation life that includes soap, shampoo and proper food!!!

I take-it your not the outdoorsy type then ?

Look on the bright side at least you got to hear the rave for free the party goers had to pay...LOL....Turn up the base.

I take-it your not the outdoorsy type then ?

If by outdoorsy you mean sleeping in a tent in a field where I'm up to my knees in mud, having to share toilets and showers with thousands of other people, having no real way of staying clean and having no idea what diseases are swimming about in the inevitable flood water then no I'm not.

I do love being out walking in the countryside and love walking miles with my dog, but I always return to my clean, private home.

---------- Post added 25-08-2014 at 16:57 ----------

Look on the bright side at least you got to hear the rave for free the party goers had to pay...LOL....Turn up the base.

Considering we have seen speakers being carried by groups of 14-15 year olds I doubt very much they are properly planned and paid for events.

I do love being out walking in the countryside and love walking miles with my dog, but I always return to my clean, private home.

Hopefully you clean up after your dog. Nothing worse than raving and standing in dog poo!