Ebola - God cured me!

It wasn't yesterday I saw the documentary it was quite a while back , a long while back .

Cassity meant it was on the TV Channel called Yesterday !!!!!!!

I don't have that channel or many channels !

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

Going to heaven or hell is no game snailboy none of this is a game to myself or other people on here who are seeking to find more out .

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Going to heaven or hell is no game snailboy none of this is a game to myself or other people on here who are seeking to find more out .

In terms of man and our existence there's not much more to find out...A chap named Darwin did it for you. What is still questionable is the Universe and its creation..science is still working on that. Religion on the other hand as an explanation uses a book written by ancient men who thought water could be turned into wine just by touching it...which has been disproved scientifically.

Again Darwin changed his mind st the end of his life , what does that say to you ?

In terms of man and our existence there's not much more to find out...A chap named Darwin did it for you. What is still questionable is the Universe and its creation..science is still working on that. Religion on the other hand as an explanation uses a book written by ancient men who thought water could be turned into wine just by touching it...which has been disproved scientifically.

Again you are quite wrong , in his latter years he said he was wrong , he spoke about this is some of his writings , he explained all the where does and why .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 21:56 ----------

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

I am sure we all sleep peacefully.

Again Darwin changed his mind st the end of his life , what does that say to you ?

My mother thought I was uncle frank at the end of her life. What does that say to you ?

Again you are quite wrong , in his latter years he said he was wrong , he spoke about this is some of his writings , he explained all the where does and why .

Even if that were true, the science didn't stay still. It moves forward and continues to move forward so we can understand the evolution of life on Earth.

My mother thought I was uncle frank at the end of her life. What does that say to you ?

That's says she suffered from dementia, my own Ma and Pa were very lucid in the years before they passed away , it doesn't mean that he was rambling , people have the right to change their minds when they have examined the evidence .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 22:07 ----------

Even if that were true, the science didn't stay still. It moves forward and continues to move forward so we can understand the evolution of life on Earth.

No he knew what he had seen , he knew what he was saying .

That's says she suffered from dementia, my own Ma and Pa were very lucid in the years before they passed away , it doesn't mean that he was rambling , people have the right to change their minds when they have examined the evidence .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 22:07 ----------

No he knew what he had seen , he knew what he was saying .

Even if it were true, it doesn't matter a jot. The science of evolution has moved on.

Even if it were true, it doesn't matter a jot. The science of evolution has moved on.

Yes God showed us more of his creation ?

Yes God showed us more of his creation ?

Find a sample of peer reviewed evolution papers online. Select one, hit ctrl +f, type 'God' and see how many hits you get.

When you don't get any on the first, try another. Then another.

Find a sample of peer reviewed evolution papers online. Select one, hit ctrl +f, type 'God' and see how many hits you get.

When you don't get any on the first, try another. Then another.

You really think I am going to do that for one who isn't interested in the answers.