Ebola - God cured me!

What has God always done with his people right back to the exodus from Egypt ?

Which didn't actually happen.

Which didn't actually happen.

I beg to differ

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 13:54 ----------

Organised his people . who did he choose to lead them out of Egypt ?

I beg to differ

Great, this is where evidence comes in. Over to you.

It's a biblical question if you have no interest why join in ?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 14:01 ----------

Great, this is where evidence comes in. Over to you.

There is a documentary where divers have gone across where the bible says they crossed the red sea and they have actually found broken up chariot wheels .

I will have to trace the documentary and post a link

It's a biblical question if you have no interest why join in ?

Sorry, I thought you were claiming something as fact.

How else would the people of spread into the bible lands without an exodus ?

History proves it fact

History proves it fact

You're making the claim. Where's your evidence?

some people are called to do mission for him in different areas and God can use any of us , we don't even have to be a Christian for God to use us for his purposes

But in your opinion (and according to your own church doctrine), can they be saved, and would they have achieved forgiveness and afterlife even though they may be unaware or disinclined to accept such?

They all have one thing in common

Yes..... it's said there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

T he gospel is written so a child can understand it, which is true but because man has to make things complicated , man has made assumptions which aren't correct and what more satan loves this but we do have a loving God who can if you allow change all that.

The Bible/Gospel books were originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek and later translated into Latin. The Catholic Church liked Latin as most common people could not read and understand it, which meant priests could then interpreted the texts as they wanted. It was much later that it was then translated into English which also romanticized the translations and added much to make the translation read better.

It was hardly something a child could easily read and understand and that's one of the reasons why children are targeted by Churches at a young age.

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 14:27 ----------

History proves it fact

The Exodus was all about a man fleeing from murder to save himself from being put to death if caught, and as the saying goes "there is safety in numbers." If you trace out the route taken some of the places visited do not make sense and it would have been and impossible route to take.

Ohh, what did I say that influenced them?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 13:51 ----------

They felt that there was mainly a lot of words being changed as you wanted to rob them of the truth ! They want to hear God's word , they want to explore what it means to be a Christian and if they would like to enter into a relationship with Jesus .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 14:35 ----------

But in your opinion (and according to your own church doctrine), can they be saved, and would they have achieved forgiveness and afterlife even though they may be unaware or disinclined to accept such?

I have stayed what I believe further up in the thread . Basics here I believe in the God , createe of the universe , I believe he sent his son to die for us on the cross so we can be with God when we die.

You cannot enter God's kingdom by good works . It's by acceptance of Jesus , relationship with God . Even as a Christian the good works don't actually count , what counts is relationship with God

They felt that there was mainly a lot of words being changed as you wanted to rob them of the truth ! They want to hear God's word , they want to explore what it means to be a Christian and if they would like to enter into a relationship with Jesus .

Can you give an example of what words were changed?