Ebola - God cured me!

At least you kept one promise; you are still not contributing anything to this thread! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 15-01-2016 at 23:55 ----------

God chooses not to give blind people sight. Why does god hate blind people (...and amputees)?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

("Mysterious ways" is a non-answer.)

I was asked by certain people to contribute more to this thread.

So am I misguided if I believe in Thor? If Thor appears at the bottom of my bed after preying to him, am I delusional? Or is Thor in reality your God dressed in horns and sheepskins..considering your God is the one and only?

The thunder god rode out one day

upon his favourite filly.

"I'm Thor!" he cried.

The horse replied...

"Forgot your thaddle, thilly!"

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 00:31 ----------

Sounds like a plan to me. When do you plan on getting around to it?

http://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/_lPd7xUHgwDparGZqMd9lQ/348s.jpg

The thunder god rode out one day

upon his favourite filly.

"I'm Thor!" he cried.

The horse replied...

"Forgot your thaddle, thilly!"

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 00:31 ----------

Sounds like a plan to me. When do you plan on getting around to it?

http://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/_lPd7xUHgwDparGZqMd9lQ/348s.jpg

You are rude I have given my piece, made a contribution . I have never made a derogatory statement of what you believe , I have never likened belief in the living God as Santa , Easter bunny or the tooth fairy , which have no credible evidence of existence or is even tangible . God has given us a choice , we can ignore that choice, that choice takes you away from Gods best for your life .

[/color]

God chooses not to give blind people sight. Why does god hate blind people (...and amputees)?

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/

("Mysterious ways" is a non-answer.)

why would you believe he hates Blind people and amputees? he loves each one of so much he sent Jesus to save us , so selfless he gave his son willingly so we could be saved, from a life without God .

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 10:55 ----------

It could also be argued that Churchill was not a real Christian for allowing the firebombing of Germany. Truman not a real Christian for allowing the Atomic bomb to be dropped on Japan. Nelson Mandela not a real Christian for being a terrorist in an organisation that killed people. Isaac Newton not a real Christian as he was obsessed with the occult rather than religion.

---------- Post added 15-01-2016 at 22:14 ----------

This a quote from that letter that he wrote in 1954 a year before he died..

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

Richard Dawkins put in a bid at the auction of it but failed.

T he gospel is written so a child can understand it, which is true but because man has to make things complicated , man has made assumptions which aren't correct and what more satan loves this but we do have a loving God who can if you allow change all that.

Did they light the 'Potter' signal?

God has given us a choice , we can ignore that choice, that choice takes you away from Gods best for your life .

I look at this another way:

There are many who are non-religious yet devote their lives to the benefit of others and they are, in my eyes, just as valid and honorable as those who, although admirable, perform their duties (works) with the primary intention of pleasing their god and achieving immortality. These non-religious people of good-will believe in doing good for its own sake and do not seek rewards and false hopes yearning for the hereafter. That's the choice they make, with or without God.

I look at this another way:

There are many who are non-religious yet devote their lives to the benefit of others and they are, in my eyes, just as valid and honorable as those who, although admirable, perform their duties (works) with the primary intention of pleasing their god and achieving immortality. These non-religious people of good-will believe in doing good for its own sake and do not seek rewards and false hopes yearning for the hereafter. That's the choice they make, with or without God.

some people are called to do mission for him in different areas and God can use any of us , we don't even have to be a Christian for God to use us for his purposes

some people are called to do mission for him in different areas and God can use any of us , we don't even have to be a Christian for God to use us for his purposes

Person does good stuff: you get to claim it for god, even if they aren't Christian.

Person does bad stuff: it's their free will! We all are sinners etc.

Very childish and inconsistent.

Person does good stuff: you get to claim it for god, even if they aren't Christian.

Person does bad stuff: it's their free will! We all are sinners etc.

Very childish and inconsistent.

What I am saying God can use anyone for his purpose , I wasn't claiming anything else its you who is changing what I actually meant . For example his thread has brought 4 people in to contact with myself on here as a direct result of something which was said by snailboy and yourself, since then we have been meeting with them each week in a local tearoom , you are welcome to join us , its usually Thursday afternoon around 2pm if you would like to attend.

I think that without a doubt they were, at some point in their lives, vulnerable and/or easily led. Most likely as children, which is when religion usually strikes.

Your post, by the way, is an appeal to authority bordering an appeal to popularity.

They all have one thing in common

What I am saying God can use anyone for his purpose , I wasn't claiming anything else its you who is changing what I actually meant . For example his thread has brought 4 people in to contact with myself on here as a direct result of something which was said by snailboy and yourself, since then we have been meeting with them each week in a local tearoom , you are welcome to join us , its usually Thursday afternoon around 2pm if you would like to attend.

Ohh, what did I say that influenced them?

---------- Post added 16-01-2016 at 13:51 ----------

They all have one thing in common

Edited by SnailyBoy

What has God always done with his people right back to the exodus from Egypt ?