Ebola - God cured me!

You are yet again taking this to a new level of low , I am totally disgusted by your lack of respect towards people of faith

Oh no, please don't say lack of respect towards people of faith. That would imply that they react the same to people of all religions. Let's be clear, they only aim these responses to people of the Christian God.

I'm certain that their 'Imaginary Friend' responses would not be aimed at anyone whom believes in Allah.

But her God is imaginary and exists in her own mind, and as yet she has failed to prove in its/his existence or whether he cured someone of Ebola.

Remind me again whom started this thread about Ebola? I'm pretty sure that Teeny didn't start the thread claiming that God had done this. Furthermore, she hasn't tried to convert people on this thread, merely defended her position from immature questions.

Honestly, do people think that :

1. Teeny is going to prove that God exists when (no disrespect to Teeny) no-one has done so yet. Begging the question of the purpose of the thread/debate.

2. Questioning whether God is a he/she/it is going to make any difference to the foundation of Christianity or Teeny's beliefs.

As mentioned, this thread is one of countless others designed as a way to poke fun at people's beliefs whilst hiding behind a vain attempt to promote intellectual debate.

You can go through this entire thread and not find one serious response where Teeny has answered a question and it has been taken on board.

You are yet again taking this to a new level of low , I am totally disgusted by your lack of respect towards people of faith

Oh no, please don't say lack of respect towards people of faith. That would imply that they react the same to people of all religions. Let's be clear, they only aim these responses to people of the Christian God.

I'm certain that their 'Imaginary Friend' responses would not be aimed at anyone whom believes in Allah.

Absolute nonsense. People make the same remarks about all religions, especially on this forum.

Watch, I'll do it right now, to anyone who believes in Allah: Your beliefs are silly, they are on par with having an imaginary friend.

Faith is a vice, not a virtue, and it does not accord people respect in my book. I do think Teeny gets it a bit rough on these threads sometimes but she keeps coming back through her own choice.

Edited by flamingjimmy

But her God is imaginary and exists in her own mind, and as yet she has failed to prove in its/his existence or whether he cured someone of Ebola.

Remind me again whom started this thread about Ebola? I'm pretty sure that Teeny didn't start the thread claiming that God had done this. Furthermore, she hasn't tried to convert people on this thread, merely defended her position from immature questions.

Honestly, do people think that :

1. Teeny is going to prove that God exists when (no disrespect to Teeny) no-one has done so yet. Begging the question of the purpose of the thread/debate.

2. Questioning whether God is a he/she/it is going to make any difference to the foundation of Christianity or Teeny's beliefs.

As mentioned, this thread is one of countless others designed as a way to poke fun at people's beliefs whilst hiding behind a vain attempt to promote intellectual debate.

You can go through this entire thread and not find one serious response where Teeny has answered a question and it has been taken on board.

What's with the Christian persecution complex? I'm happy to engage with any faith, it's all the same to me. It just so happens that only Christians have responded.

When a evidence based argument is put forward, that's when I take in on board. Until then it's all make believe.

What's with the Christian persecution complex? I'm happy to engage with any faith, it's all the same to me. It just so happens that only Christians have responded.

When a evidence based argument is put forward, that's when I take in on board. Until then it's all make believe.

If you are happy to engage in any faith, then why didn't you start a thread disputing why Allah hasn't cured Ebola?

You only make threads centered around the Christian God and seek to ridicule anyone that believes in him. The problem is I've read some of the responses from athiests on this thread (and others) and seriously taken them into consideration (again despite no real evidence - I discount internet links). However, I very much doubt you can say the same at your end.

If you are happy to engage in any faith, then why didn't you start a thread disputing why Allah hasn't cured Ebola?

You only make threads centered around the Christian God and seek to ridicule anyone that believes in him. The problem is I've read some of the responses from athiests on this thread (and others) and seriously taken them into consideration (again despite no real evidence - I discount internet links). However, I very much doubt you can say the same at your end.

Well it was a Christian who claimed that their god cured their Ebola. Also check out my thread on certain Jews trying to ban women driving in London.

As I said to Teeny I'm more than happy to look at evidence for the existence of the Christian god. So I offer you the same opportunity, let's see your strongest piece of evidence, just one.

can you prove otherwise ? have some respect

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 18:23 ----------

Well it was a Christian who claimed that their god cured their Ebola. Also check out my thread on certain Jews trying to ban women driving in London.

As I said to Teeny I'm more than happy to look at evidence for the existence of the Christian god. So I offer you the same opportunity, let's see your strongest piece of evidence, just one.

whats that got to do with God healing ebola?

Try having respect to the burden of proof.

I'll say it before anyone else does :

1. Special Pleading

2. Burden of Proof on Believers

Those are the go-to excuses that mean they don't answer questions...:roll:

whats that got to do with God healing ebola?

It was in response to an earlier comment.

you have no respect for people views and feeling need to learn some humility

I'll say it before anyone else does :

1. Special Pleading

2. Burden of Proof on Believers

Those are the go-to excuses that mean they don't answer questions...:roll:

Yep, it all about avoiding questions

It was in response to an earlier comment.

Its a response to your disgusting attitude towards people of faith !

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 18:29 ----------

Yep, it all about avoiding questions

As you can never disprove Gods healing or indeed God being real I would listen . I have a great deal of respect for both Teeny and Kingdom , Faith isnt my bag but I can see the peace it brings