Boot camps in south yorkshire

Anybody know of any boot camps local to Sheffield. I am making a serious effort to get fit. Got to lose about 2 stone which I have started losing but I feel I need help with the keeping fit. Prefer to go somewhere for a few days (weekend?) where there are trainers etc. to help me

Thanks for reading

If you are talking about the military style exercise thing, they do that in Hillsborough park very frequently. Not sure what the organisers are called, but fairly sure you can find out with some googling.

I know a personal trainer who does group session pm me if interested. Based in Sharrow.

Do you need hand holding type motivation over a longer period or a weekend blast to get you started?

Because obviously you won't lose all that weight in a weekend.

See my sig and consider joining the group - if nothing else having someone bugging you will help ...

I go to one in Endcliffe Park (they are also held in High Storrs school and the church on ecclesall rd).

It's not a residential one though, just a 45 min (or 1 hour) session, they're a few times a week though. Not as tough as a military one but it's good fun.

http://eccyroadbootcamp.com/

* post baby size 14 to a very slim size 10 in 8 weeks (and 28 pounds lighter)

* 44 pounds in weight lost for our oldest class member (age 59)

* 47cm lost from whole body in 7 weeks

Join our fitness clubs if you want fast results

http://www.sheffield-fitness-training.com