Sheffield to leeds best route

Yes, because Google Maps for that journey is going to be massively incorrect and put the M1 someone down near Bristol :rolleyes:

What a well thought out and grown up response. Have you been letting someone else near your computer? :suspect:

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 16:35 ----------

People just like to have a go. The truth is with things like routes from A to B, getting advise from more experienced travellers is always your best bet.

Agreed. Id always ask a person be it on a forum or in person before id rely on Google or the sat nav. I guess im just old and stuck in my ways.

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 16:36 ----------

Why?

:confused::confused: Why?

Is there some law that forbids people from asking route advice on Sheffield Forum? Have you heard of something called the freedom to choose?

Reminds me of when I was once asked 'is the M1 Northbound near the M1 southbound

Reminds me of when I was once asked 'is the M1 Northbound near the M1 southbound

Someone pointed out to me the other day that just west of junction 33 (Catcliffe) the northbound runs a little bit south (but a lot more west) and the southbound a little bit north (but a lot more east).

People just like to have a go. The truth is with things like routes from A to B, getting advise from more experienced travellers is always your best bet.

And asking, "Does the M1 go from Sheffield to Leeds", should you not trust a MAP for an answer to that question?

No, you cannot get to Leeds on the M1.

You can get close to Leeds on the M1

m1 in to m621 to leeds

roughly 45mins to south side of leeds up to 1hr if north side of leeds if motorway all clear

Edited by handyman1996

Could someone please tell if you can go the leeds from sheffield on the M1

and how long does it take

many thanks

No you can't the M1 runs to the east side of Leeds. You need to get onto the M621 at J43 if you want central Leeds.

Where in leeds are you wanting to go, where in sheffield are you leaving from, and what time of day are you travelling?

google maps have removed leeds as its a dump

Awww is your inferiority complex showing?

Can you get to London on the M1? Someone help me, quick (!)

Yes you can, try it now and lets hope you never get internet access ever again whilst you are down there.

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 23:12 ----------

google maps have removed leeds as its a dump

No they have not, the only thing that needs removing from earth is you.

Yes you can, try it now and lets hope you never get internet access ever again whilst you are down there.

---------- Post added 19-08-2014 at 23:12 ----------

No they have not, the only thing that needs removing from earth is you.

Cripes! Bad day at the office?