Would you use language like this..

-------------------------------------------

If I called you "Mr Bean from somewhere" would that be racist?

If you were in a pub with yer mates over a pint I wouldn't find any gibberish you say surprising or even racist.

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 13:56 ----------

-------------------------------------------

Best thing you've typed all day.

Been explained Intaketoo..repeatedly. You're in such a place it's pointless because you simply don't have the mental where with all to comprehend, or you do, which is even more disturbing. I'll go with you not having the mentality...it's less disturbing.

Now you are totaly avoiding the question, now you are trying to mask your mistake by diagnosing me, which i might add is also totally incorrect and insulting, that is a classic manoeuvre to get the thread closed.

i will ask you again where is the racist remark

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 14:01 ----------

If I called you "Mr Bean from somewhere" would that be racist?

are you going to answer this ronthenekred

i will ask you again where is the racist remark

Been explained Intaketoo..repeatedly. You're in such a place it's pointless because you simply don't have the mental where with all to comprehend, or you do, which is even more disturbing. I'll go with you not having the mentality...it's less disturbing.

Why would I attempt at getting the thread closed, you are making the classic manoeuvre as coming over a bit dim..which is quite easy to psychologically evaluate.

are you going to answer this ronthenekred

It makes no sense, so obviously no.

Edited by ronthenekred

Okay, so calling an Englishman "Mr Bean from somewhere" is not racist yet calling a Thai woman "Ting Tong from somewhere" is?

What an odd sense of values you have, Ron!

I am enjoying this, and i will go as far as buying you a new spade,

where are the racist remarks made by Janice Atkinson?

What do you think "ting tong from somewhere" is, if not a reference to her not being white.

Are you trying the approach of playing dumb now, like, she's not racist if I'm really stupid and can't see the reference to race?

You can be from "somewhere or other" and still be white so it definitely isn't a reference to being non-white. It could arguably be a reference to not being British but why would she need to state that when it is a given anyway... ALL 'Ting Tongs' are obviously foreign. It would be akin to racial abusing someone by calling them a 'black n*gger' or an 'Asian p*ki'... it just doesn't make sense and nobody would do it.

People hear racism because they believe the person saying it is racist. Maybe she is racist but the words are not. They represent an offensive remark about someone from a different race and, like it or not, equality demands that we can offend whoever, regardless of race.

Okay, so calling an Englishman "Mr Bean from somewhere" is not racist yet calling a Thai woman "Ting Tong from somewhere" is?

What an odd sense of values you have, Ron!

What an odd sense of comparison you have. Comical but non the less odd.

---------- Post added 22-08-2014 at 15:13 ----------

"Just pointing out your hypocrisy in calling people racist in another thread then using a racist term in this one. Even if it was a crude attempt at humour you're still implying that young women from Thailand will only marry a man if he provides for them in return, which is not just racist but sexist also."

Amazing. You accuse me of being racist by using the term "tintong" to highlight a point that you as a racist think it's ok to use. That's the problem with deadheads they turn something they believe in in their favour because someone else used the term in quotation marks as though they also hold the view.

Ricky: You need to go get a Thai bride Ron (sarcastic)

Ron: You mean "ting tong" (ironically sarcastic as you think Ting tong is pretty cool and ok)

Ricky: Racist.

:roll:

You can be from "somewhere or other" and still be white so it definitely isn't a reference to being non-white.

Give over.

She isn't white, the reference was to her not being white.

It could arguably be a reference to not being British but why would she need to state that when it is a given anyway... ALL 'Ting Tongs' are obviously foreign. It would be akin to racial abusing someone by calling them a 'black n*gger' or an 'Asian p*ki'... it just doesn't make sense and nobody would do it.

I wouldn't put it past a UKIP candidate.

People hear racism because they believe the person saying it is racist. Maybe she is racist but the words are not. They represent an offensive remark about someone from a different race and, like it or not, equality demands that we can offend whoever, regardless of race.

Yes, the words were. Despite your desperate twisting and turning to pretend that they weren't.

Have we really become such a sanitised and touchy society that the PC brigade jump on anything said by anyone. ? pathetic. Total non story . If the Lefties have nothing better to do than get offended over this, then society really does have big problems.

Have we really become such a sanitised and touchy society that the PC brigade jump on anything said by anyone. ? pathetic. Total non story . If the Lefties have nothing better to do than get offended over this, then society really does have big problems.

Agree 100%

So,you know better than a UKIP supporting couple who got offended by it?