Central heating, thinking of putting mine on

We have been so busy this week as so many people have turned their heating on and things have stuck or seized over summer even on newer type combination boilers, so my professional advice would be to tell everyone now might be a good time to give it a 5 minute blast. Any one with problems knows where I am :D

I've put mine on this evening, just to take the chill out the air. It's not uncommon for end of August.

Does it matter what month it is, if you're cold and you have central heating, put it on!!!

I have a flask, blanket, and those big all in one slippers things at the ready.....heating is on...see you all in six months. bye

I have a flask, blanket, and those big all in one slippers things at the ready.....heating is on...see you all in six months. bye

Where are you going, are you hibanating?

Saving loads of money as a result of this Indian summer. The utility companies won't be happy!

We have been so busy this week as so many people have turned their heating on and things have stuck or seized over summer even on newer type combination boilers, so my professional advice would be to tell everyone now might be a good time to give it a 5 minute blast. Any one with problems knows where I am :D

Are E-On paying you commission?

Had our heating on in the morning for a few days now. Been very nippy getting up. Not needed it on in the day though (yet).

Definitely a bit nippy late at night and early in the mornings in our cardboard box. We just 'ave to strap cats to our chests for extra warmth.

Still not had mine on, thick socks and a top work wonders :)