Well done Sheffield lad Kell Brook

We'll done they should put the fight on bbc Sat afternoon they did that when Lennox Lewis beat Mike Tyson after it had been on sky I think it's that big

Well done Kell Brook. A tight decision but a good one .All the clean punches and superior boxing skills made the difference.Thanks Jim Watt for nothing. Just glad he was a mouthpiece and not a judge.

Well done Kell Brook. A tight decision but a good one .All the clean punches and superior boxing skills made the difference.Thanks Jim Watt for nothing. Just glad he was a mouthpiece and not a judge.

I watched the fight on YouTube with the american commentators who could not praise Brook and his style enough. Imagine my surprise when I hear that the Sky team were slating Brook and saying he should have lost.

Porter did nothing but try and bum rush Kell, ineffective aggression.

I was always of the opinion that Frank Warren held Brook back for a good 6 years in favour of Amir Khan, its been a long road for Brook but he has proven he is a world class fighter, nobody is claiming he is the best ever, but he is world class and deserves the success he is about to achieve.